Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2008, 06:56 PM
    How beautiful Heaven is.
    It's just how my heart would describe it.

I hope all of you enjoy this. If anything, it gives a feeling of great beauty and peace.

From my heart to yours.

N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2008, 07:01 PM
    Here's mine :D

YouTube - Sandi Patty Another Time Another Place

="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-og8ic5K0vY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-og8ic5K0vY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Now how do you do that so I can convert it to the video??

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BqiwjlNr-Io"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BqiwjlNr-Io" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2008, 07:10 PM
    No that was beautiful
    You cut and paste everything after the = and the click on the YouTube box and click in the middle of it then paste the numbers of your video :)

Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    Here's mine :D

YouTube - Sandi Patty Another Time Another Place

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-og8ic5K0vY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-og8ic5K0vY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Now how do you do that so I can convert it to the video????
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2008, 07:20 PM
    I don't seem to be doing it right :(
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2008, 07:22 PM
    Awwww...

When you see the video... it has a bunch of numbers and stuff.. . everything after the = sign, copy... but not the equal sign, then click on the button below... "go advanced" on the next top tool bar should be the YouTube red box... click on it... in your post should appear something like {}... in the middle of that paste what you copied after the equal sign.
    let me know how you do :)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Very beautiful.

Too me heaven is unimaginable. It will be the greatest wonder anybody will ever experience and it will not compare to anything we see here on earth. Just my thoughts hope you do not mind.

Thank you allheart.
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2008, 07:27 PM
    Oh no thank you my friend... you are so right.

It's a beauty and peace we can only try and imagine :)
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2008, 07:28 PM
    I didn't see go advanced I saw customize and I couldn't figure it out
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Mar 5, 2008, 08:24 PM
    Allheart, you found something very beautiful and calming... thank you for sharing dear... needed that today.
    Stringer
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Mar 6, 2008, 12:02 AM
    That was really nice Allheart although my idea of heaven is sat on a beach all day sunbathing with a nice cocktail and peace and quite lol
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2008, 04:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicki143
    That was really nice Allheart althought my idea of heaven is sat on a beach all day sunbathing with a nice cocktail and peace and quite lol

See, that's why I love you... you little cutie.

Now your idea of heaven is my idea of hell on earth... ( I'm a red head and I fry like a french fry :(

The moment I put a toe on the sand - everyone starts looking around wondering what is that sound..?

It's allheart sizziling... ready to be well done.

But a nice cocktail... now there you go :).

Naughty Nicki...
    onewaylife4all Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 03:42 PM
    I'm the maker of this video. I am glad that you all enjoy it. :)
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2008, 01:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by onewaylife4all
    I'm the maker of this video. I am glad that you all enjoy it. :)

I don't like it... I love it :).

Thank you for sharing it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A beautiful song [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for an excellent song from the 80's,I need the artist and title,this song,it goes like this... 'yodle,yodle,yodle,yodle,. if you believe in love,you got to'... this song sounds exactly like the song S.O.S from abba but it has a different name,of which I don't know,thank you

Who sings the song Heaven o Heaven.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Ive been looking everywhere do find out who sings that slow song that goes "Heaven o Heaven can you help me, Iam down on my knees please heaven, heaven, heaven, I close my eyes and shes all I see heaven o heaven can you help me" The group or singer sort of sound like Boyz II Men Please...

Beautiful? [ 7 Answers ]

So I met this guy over summer while on vacation. I noticed him looking at me a lot . I was in the ocean with my older sister and he swam over to us he talked to us for a little, then asked to meet us that night. We met with his friend. We learned that he was 24 and his friend was 22. We...

Beautiful skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have a wedding coming up (I am 24), I am dark skinned (use bronze foundation) and have a pretty dry skin. As a result most lightening creams on the market make my skin more dry. I was sondering if anyone knew about a lotion/cream and body wash (rich in mositurizers) that can...

Beautiful hair... but what can I do with it? [ 1 Answers ]

I have long hair (about down to my bra line). It is layered (long layers) and I love the way it looks down. BUT... I can't keep it out of my face!! So no one ever see's it down because it's always pulled back in a nasty pony tail! I am allergic to hair spray (it causes me to break out in a...

View more questions Search