Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Mar 5, 2008, 06:37 PM
    Adoptee/Male dob 01/1962 Spokane, Washington
    In search of male, 46 yo, born Spokane, WA January 26 +/- 1962. Have information for same. Thanks for reading. ST

Check out some similar questions!

I'm not an adoptee [ 9 Answers ]

I want to find my birth father but every website I got to they are talking about adoption but I have not been adopted I just want to find my birth father so can you refer me to a website that can find my birth father for free and its not one of those adoption sites

Looking for 1962 Spokane Adoptee! [ 4 Answers ]

01/26/62 dob, male, adoptee, Spokane,WA, have info 4U. I have your first name and agency name.

AC Condenser Unit Delay on Break (DOB) Timers [ 9 Answers ]

Turn thermostat OFF, pull AC disconnect to condenser unit, and turn off furnace breaker (power to contactor coil) before performing any work. Use non-contact voltage meter to verify power is off. Finally, use a large plastic handle screwdriver between contactor and ground to confirm power is off. ...

Artist--somewhere between 1959 and 1962 [ 9 Answers ]

There are many groups that sang "Gloria." One of my favorites is the Cadillacs. However, there was another version--late 50's or very early '60's---the same words, BUT the lead singer cries in the middle of it. Can anyone tell me the artist---most likely a group. Thank you.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.