Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omi2six Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Hampton Bay ceiling fan parts
    The light of my ceiling fan keeps blowing bulbs and one socket does not work at all. I need help to find repacement wiring with the sockets attached. I have had no luck on my own. Even went to the store where it was purchased.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2008, 02:11 PM
    What model is the fan?

Hampton Bay parts can only be obtained from Hampton Bay unless they are generic.
    chucker50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 12:41 PM
    I have a Hampton Bay Windward II ceiling fan that I purchased probably about four or so years ago. I hae changed the light bulb several times and this fan is great. Today my wife turned on the wall switch and there was a little spark in the light and now it will not come on. I have changed the bulb and nothing. There is power to the unit as the fan works fine. Is there a light component that I need to replace? Thoughts and help!

Dave
    chucker50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ceilingfanrepair View Post
    What model is the fan?

Hampton Bay parts can only be obtained from Hampton Bay unless they are generic.
    Were do I find the model number?
    raymmad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2013, 07:49 PM
    I need a globe cover for a 52" hampton bay ceiling fan model #909874 osborn
    raymmad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2013, 07:51 PM
    Yes
    leenanew Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2013, 09:34 AM
    We have Hampton Bay 52" ceiling fan model# EF200DA-52 we need a new
    Receiver please help!
    leenanew Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2013, 09:36 AM
    [QUOTE=leenanew;3546417]We have Hampton Bay 52" ceiling fan model# EF200DA-52 which we have had for five years, the light and fan has stopped
    Working we think we need a new receiver. Please advise?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parts for Hampton Bay ceiling fan [ 6 Answers ]

Just got a hampton bay mediterranean 52in. Ceiling fan looking to change the glass housing and glass shade. Where do I get parts.

Hampton Bay ceiling fan light fixture stopped working but fan still works why? [ 14 Answers ]

New light put in my Hampton Bay ceiling fan, but then after a few days, no light bulbs work but fan runs fine, why is this happening?:confused:

Hampton bay ceiling fan lights & fan not operating [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, appreciate any help. It just stop working can't honestly say what stop working first or if it happened at the same time. The switch at the wall is working. So I'm assuming it is getting power? I took the bulbs out and disconneted the lower unit by glance everything appears to be fine. I...

Hampton Bay Remote Ceiling Fan - light works - no fan [ 2 Answers ]

After about 4 months of use, this began to happen. I would try to turn on the fan (either Low Med or High) and the fan would barely turn. Sometimes it would work - this lasted for about 5 days. Since then, if you try to turn on the fan, you get no response. Now, the light will still turn on...

Hampton Bay Ceiling fan: fan speed pull chain [ 2 Answers ]

The pull chain controlling the fan speed snapped off inside the unit. How much disassembly is required to replace it?

View more questions Search