Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RyelyRye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2006, 09:30 PM
    Having problems connecting to Kazaa
    I am new at downloading software and I've just downloaded Kazaa and I can't connect it just keeps saying "page cannot be displayed so if anyone could help me that would be great,. Thanks, RyelyRye
    nav Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Feb 6, 2006, 12:50 PM
    My memory tells me that kazaa has been shut down, but also a warning that kazaa has more spyware than any other p2p so if you are downloading things that will upset the big corporate... beware! Kazaa is extremely dangerous, anyway I thought it had been shut down

Feb 6, 2006, 12:50 PM
    My memory tells me that kazaa has been shut down, that my be a reason for the problem, but also a warning that kazaa has more spyware than any other p2p so if you are downloading things that will upset the big corporate... beware! Kazaa is extremely dangerous, anyway I thought it had been shut down
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2006, 12:52 PM
    That network is dead. Chances are, if you just downloaded and installed a "Kazaa" program your computer is now infested with spyware.

Feb 6, 2006, 12:55 PM
    Download adaware and spybot if you don't have them and also avg free, these are all free and if kazaa has infected you, they may help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting Pipe [ 3 Answers ]

Our connecting pipe is for R410a, can it be used for R407c?

Connecting to 2 networks at once [ 9 Answers ]

My home network has the following hardware: * IBM T42P ThinkPad laptop running XP Pro * Desktop Pentium 4 PC (clone) running XP Pro * HP Media Center PC * HP LaserJet 3030 printer/copier/fax/scanner connected to the desktop PC through the parallel port with printer sharing enabled * RCA...

Connecting to a server [ 1 Answers ]

Hi; my daughter likes to play NEXUS (is a virtual chat world). But it can not get connect to the server. I already wrote to the thecnical people from that site but they does not what to do. I have a firewall (sygate personnel firewall) and I already allowed the nexus program to go out, I also...

Altnet, Brilliant Digital, and Kazaa [ 3 Answers ]

What is the scoop on these 3 entities? Legit or corrupt? I know Kazaa is probably as illegal as Napster, but how about Altnet and Brilliant Digital? Are they legitimate, futuristic companies exemplifying what downloading content legally from the Internet might become?

View more questions Search