Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cnprice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Can't download itunes
    Whan attempting to download itunes I get an error message about administrator rights followed by
    Hkey_local_machine\software\classes\.cdda\openwith progids.
    How can I correct this issue?
    Thanks
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2008, 02:10 PM
    Are you logged into your PC as an administrator?

iTunes is trying to modify a registry file and is not able to do so... most likely cause is that your not logged in as the admin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I only use iTunes to download songs for my iPod legally? [ 4 Answers ]

I have downloaded a lot of songs from iTunes, and the list of songs I really want but can't find on iTunes, just keeps growing. I'm pretty sure the songs are available somewhere on the internet, but some are not actually on albums, and so I can't find them in the library either. I know about...

Itunes will not download or recognize IPOD [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! My sister got a 3rd generation iPod for christmas. The itunes that we had on our computer would not recognize her iPod. I tried searching the internet for suggestions, and restarted the computer like 4 times. Nothing seemed to work. I plugged my 2 yr old iPod up and itunes recognized it...

Itunes song download timeout [ 0 Answers ]

I have downloaded many tunes, on itunes. It's great Sometimes they time out, I come back, use the check for purchases option and I time out in the same place. I have a PC, and run xp. The apple site doesn't help when I type in the error code, and I asked jeeves Any help? :confused:

Quick time download and itunes [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone help me with an error code 3 for quick time while I'm trying to download iTunes 6 (which simultaneously downloads quick time)? Fay:confused:

View more questions Search