Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rbaskin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 12:33 PM
    Can I apply for care4kids
    I work full time from 9-5 Monday through Friday. My son and my girlfriend both live at home with me. At the time being she is unemployed. I wanted to know even though she isn't working can I still apply for care4kids using my information so that she can start working? Or would I have to write down that I am my son's guardian and that his mother and I aren't together anymore.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 5, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Can I assume care4kids is some state funded program of some sort ?

Please be specific what county you live in, what state if in the US.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2008, 06:54 PM
    If she is ready to go start applying for jobs you could always tell them you need the care so she is able to go apply places and see what they say.
    With you working and not her, unless you make a good bit of money, you would probably be eligible financially either way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What cream I should apply [ 1 Answers ]

The red collored on my cheak really irratates me. I used all types of face cream but the collor doesn't changed to normal, and during my sunny days it becomes red and sometimes there comes some spots which really makes me down, so I would be grateful if you could advice me to use the approratiate...

How to Apply for ITIN [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on H1 and my wife came here last week on H4. I am also in the process of changing my job and my H1 transfer application is with USCIS right now. I wanted to apply for her ITIN. I know I am suppose to fill up W7 form. But is there anything else that she needs to apply for her Driver;s...

Apply for citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everybody , here is my case : I'm a permanent resident since 08/02 , I had to leave for 10 months outside USA for reasons of studies ( 11/02 to 08/03 : knowing that before I came to the US I had already spent 2 years in that school and I had another year to take in order to graduate) which...

How to apply? [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know any web-sites with tips how to fill the application properly?

View more questions Search