Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grandma7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 11:59 AM
    This is great information and thank you to all who are generous with answers. I just joined the 'being sued' and until I can get in to see attorney, I have been told to contact my bank and have my account "titled." I've started this and bank is working on it now. Maybe someone knows exactly what this does? I think it calls the bank's attention that only SS and pension are deposited my account.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 5, 2008, 12:05 PM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

I've never heard that term, but yes it sounds like you are informing the bank that the source of funds for the account are exempt from garnishment so they can ignore any writ of attachment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

"error code 008 in gmail account" [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I've to send a psd file to someone but my gmail account is unable to send even a jpeg file.how manage it?

R&B Song Titled "Looking For You" Re-make done by Kirk Franklin [ 1 Answers ]

What was the name of the R&B group or person that sang Looking For You?

Monotype, titled "indian Summer" by a James? Value? Aritst? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very large framed (4'7"x 3'5") piece of southwestern (I think) piece of artwork. My uncle got it from a famous interior designer before he passed away. We think it may be worth something. The only information we have though is the it's a monotype, titled "indian Summer" signes James? Or...

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

View more questions Search