Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nsteen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 08:58 AM
    No hot water upstairs only
    A new dryer and fridge were delivered to my home yesterday afternoon - I was not home during installation (the washer was also moved slightly to put the washer and dryer side by side). Last night I noticed there was no water coming out of the hot water tap and no hot water to the shower either. There is, however, hot water in our downstairs kitchen sink. Help? :confused:
    crystaria Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 09:18 AM
    Maybe they shut off a hot water valve, sometimes your house will have 2 valves.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 5, 2008, 10:15 AM
    Unless you like this kind of work you should call back the installers. They may have closed some valves and forgot to open them. In any installation the installer must test the unit for proper installation and they apparently did not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Water in the upstairs [ 1 Answers ]

I have hot water reaching my shower and sinks on the first floor of my house but only cold water comes out on the second floor. What is going on with my pipes?

Hot water upstairs [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get hot water to my upstairs showers? It is, at best, luke warm. In the winter time, it's almost cold. PLEASE help!:confused:

No hot water upstairs [ 2 Answers ]

We have hot water downstairs in our house but very little upstairs. Any idea what is wrong?

Only hot water upstairs, no cold water at all even toilet [ 3 Answers ]

We recently restored a duplex to its original condition as a single family home. When the previouse owners separated it into a duplex, the even went so far as to separate the water and install a hot water heater for the upstairs. We have removed the water heater (only to have all cold water...

No hot water upstairs [ 1 Answers ]

I just had my water heater replaced, and am getting hot water downstairs in the kitchen, but not in the bathroom upstairs. All I get is a very small stream of cold water coming from all the hot water taps. :confused:

View more questions Search