Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 12:03 AM
    Mild period,headache,nausea,dizzy
    Hello! I am very new to this.
    Me and my husband are trying to have a baby since 2 years. I was diagnosed as PCOS. My last normal period was on Oct 25,2007 and I had some cramps and a brownish discharge for 1 1/2 days on Dec 2007. After that I feel very tired. I did 3 urine pregnancy test which showed all negatives. And again in February 1st I did a blood test and it came out negative. Again this March 3rd I got spotting for 1 day and brownish discharge for 2 days. Now having cramps, nasea feeling very tired hungry and also my breast are very tender. There are veins seen in my areola. And also there are those dizzy spells too. I am so confused. Could I be pregnannt.? Or it is just PMS symptoms please reply.
    I am having very frequent urination and also very very tired.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2008, 12:16 AM
    What's PCOS? Sorry I can't answer your question, I have no idea what PCOS is.
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Mar 5, 2008, 11:40 AM
    Poly cistic ovarian syndrom (sp).
    It's difficult to say having PCOS. All you can really do is have a blood test done. You may want to call your doc and see if you can get in. Has your doc done anything to help you try to get pregnant?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2008, 03:32 PM
    Certainly you could be pregnant. With PCOS it can be difficult to keep track of your cycles since periods are often irregular... common sign of PCOS. Have you tried anything to help regulate your cycles? Early pregnancy symptoms can be very similar to premenstrual ones for many women. Only way you will know is to keep testing if you suspect that you are. You may want to consider seeing your doctor again and ask about having a blood test done... so you can know for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Headache & dizzy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everybody, I am using glasses from 3 years with 0.5 sight with both the eyes with little angle. I checked my eye sight regularly and it did not increase. But I feel like my eyes are tired quickly when I am working on the computer. I usually wear glasses only while working on the computer and...

Woke up dizzy and with a headache [ 8 Answers ]

So this morning I woke up and had a slight headache. I kept hitting snooze. Then when I finally got out of bed I nearly fell over because I was so dizzy. That was at 7:20 this morning. Its now almost 9 and I'm still dizzy and I still have a headache. Not sure what could cause it... yesterday was...

Puppy has mild cough [ 4 Answers ]

I bought a Lab puppy in the beginning of November, her 1st vet appointment was on the 15 about a week after that she started to have a mild cough. At the randomest times though never when she is playing, running etc. Its always like when she's laying down, or at night when she's sleeping. She has...

Severe headache n Nausea [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 9 weeks pregnant and from morning I'm having severe headache,nausea and even vomiting . I'm felling very uneasy , uncomfortable.I'm also having whole body ache and all this together making me very restless. I'm feeling hungry but I'm not able to eat anything because of nausea and fear of...

Rash after mild exercise [ 8 Answers ]

After a small amount of exercise (for example lifting buckets to replace the water in my mum's fish tanks), I often get a rash along the back of my arms and chest, along with a hot flush, I also get the same after walking for a while and stopping. The exercise isn't strenuous in any way, I'm not...

View more questions Search