Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mattferg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 09:27 PM
    I've been thinking about this.
    I really really want to know the name of this movie. But I just can't seem to put my finger on it. Its really been bugging me. The movie is a kids animated movie like cartoon. It is about these animals who live in the woods, they getting taught by this old badger who shows them the ways of the forest. As they go onto the paved road which is forbidden a car drives by and throws out a glass bottle which shatters and leaves glass all over. Then that night a huge semi carrying toxic chemicals comes along and hits the glass and gets flat tire. The truck tips over and the chemicals go all over threatening the lives of the animals. One of their friends gets sick and the only way they can save him is to go and find this plant that's on the other side of the valley. They create a flying machine and get the plant after many days of trying to get there. On their way back they hit a storm and their flying machine which is made of leaves, nuts and sticks catches on fire and they fall to the ground and fortunately they land right where they are supposed to. The old badger grinds up the plant with a mortar and pestal then they give it to their friend who is sick which is a mole. And he gets better. But if you know the name of this movie would you please tell me! Thanks a lot. :)
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2008, 09:56 PM
    Once Upon a Forest : Video : Ben Vereen : Michael Crawford : Charles Grosvenor : Foxvideo - Buy.com

Once Upon a Forest... sounds like the right one?
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Mar 4, 2008, 11:59 PM
    The friend who gets sick is actually a little female badger, she is the niece of the teacher Badger.
    KD33 Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 12:01 AM
    OMG I love once upon a forest!!
    KIM2168 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattferg
    I really really want to know the name of this movie. But I just can't seem to put my finger on it. Its really been bugging me. The movie is a kids animated movie like cartoon. It is about these animals who live in the woods, they getting taught by this old badger who shows them the ways of the forest. As they go onto the paved road which is forbidden a car drives by and throws out a glass bottle which shatters and leaves glass all over. Then that night a huge semi carrying toxic chemicals comes along and hits the glass and gets flat tire. The truck tips over and the chemicals go all over threatening the lives of the animals. One of their friends gets sick and the only way they can save him is to go and find this plant thats on the other side of the valley. They create a flying machine and get the plant after many days of trying to get there. On their way back they hit a storm and their flying machine which is made out of leaves, nuts and sticks catches on fire and they fall to the ground and fortunately they land right where they are supposed to. The old badger grinds up the plant with a mortar and pestal then they give it to their friend who is sick which is a mole. And he gets better. But if you know the name of this movie would you please tell me! Thanks alot. :)
    I am not sure if this is the movie but it resembles a movie called deep watership down.. its about rabbits though.. so it may not be it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is he thinking. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Just need another opinion.. I have been with my partner for nearly 3 yrs, and we had a four month break last yr, during which time he decided he wamted to travel. We got back together 4 month later and it was better than it ever had been and we we're both saying how in love we were....

While I am thinking of it [ 6 Answers ]

I have been wanting to move to Arizona for about three years now but it never works out. I am hoping that within the next year or so I am actually able to do it BUT I have heard that some states like Colorado have banned some dogs like Pit Bulls. Does anybody know where I can get information on...

What's he thinking? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend of three months sends me extravagant flower arrangements, brings me odd little gifts (cds and dried fruit?), and plans to see me basically every weekend. He even came to see me when I was really sick and didn't want him to come. He says he loves me. But he also is still going out with...

What is she thinking? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend of three months dumped me by way of text message a few days ago. She said that she needed to grow spiritually and also get her weight and self-esteem under control. She is 21 and I am 20. I felt that she was very cold about the break-up. She is usaually very emotional about...

Why am I thinking of her... [ 14 Answers ]

I recently (last few days) have been thinking a lot about a girl (woman now) I use to work with. We never dated and I have no idea if she liked me or was even interested. I highly doubt she was. I did ask her out to dinner, she accepted, but later declined for no reason. I found out weeks later...

View more questions Search