Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitten94515 Posts: 115, Reputation: 4

Mar 4, 2008, 06:19 PM
    Best friend dating my exbf
    Okay so my FIRST boyfriend that is mentioned in my other posts, okay I broke up with him and my best friend is a slut... okay so he told me he still liked me and I don't want to get back with him. But he was sad and my best friend like jumped on him and their nasty they went too far and him being my first boyfriend she's now with my first boyfriend.

My first boyfriend dating my best friend.

But I don't like him anymore. What is this feeling?
    And its not jealousy I don't think.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2008, 11:38 PM
    Probably betrayal. That's what I would feel. Best friends are not supposed to hook up with ex's unless you say that it is OK. And by OK I mean you have no hard feelings what so ever. Which is clearly not the case. And your friend should have seen that. Bad friend...
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 4, 2008, 11:46 PM
    I hope the feeling is disgust and you're looking for a new boy friend AND a new best friend.
    KD33 Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 12:04 AM
    I agree with everyone else.. It seems like betrayal. But personally I think dating a friends ex is one of the worst things you can do to a person.
    prenatal11 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 12:13 AM
    I don't think your real friend would do something like that.. I agree with the betrayal cause I would feel like that..

Mar 5, 2008, 08:00 AM
    I don't know.
    Should I be mad at her?
    And I can't just stop being her friend. I've been her best friend since third grade... /: idontknow.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2008, 10:40 AM
    I agree with the above posters, sweetie. You're feeling betrayed. I'm sorry that you are having to deal with this... and I'm sorry that your best friend has betrayed you like this.

If you decide to continue being her friend, you are being the bigger person and I commend you for that. Although, I do think that you should learn from this and remember it for later. This is a character flaw in your friend. It's good that you recognize it.

Have you talked to her about it? I mean, really asked her why she did it? Does she know that its hurt you? You're taking the higher road in all of this, but remember that your feelings matter too.

I'm sure you'll be able to work this out - but don't get back with this boy... he knows she's your best friend and didn't care about your feelings when he "went too far" with your friend... that shows a sad, tragic lack of character on his part...

Stick with your friend if you choose, but don't give this guy the keys to your heart again.

Keep your chin up, hon. :)

Mar 5, 2008, 11:07 AM
    Thank you so much.
    hello903 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 01:30 PM
    Okay if it was your true friend then she would have never done that. That is like one of the worst things you can do... I mean like is the girl code. Don't ever talk to him again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Me an my Boyfriend have been datin. [ 2 Answers ]

Me an my boyfriend have been datin for 4 or 5 years on an off an every time something happens we break up an maybe like a couple of weeks or maybe a month later we have gotten back together. The thing is now we've been through so much that I love him with all my heart but I'm not happy anymore an I...

Best friend [ 5 Answers ]

How do I talk to my best friend about y we r not ask close as we use to and how its affecting me and why has are friendship changed?

I want my best friend [ 4 Answers ]

I have never really had too much trouble getting girls but recently I have fallen for my best friend. I have known her for a couple of years and she is one of those girls that get a lot of attention. I am one of her really good friends but now I want more. I recently hooked up with this girl she...

My best friend want to be with my ex [ 5 Answers ]

My best friend want to be with my ex and I don't know what to do. Me and him have been together for a year and he called it off and know he likes my bestfrined and asked her out a week later. She came to me and asked me for my permission and I told her how I felt and she said that she wont(but I...

View more questions Search