Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stolefree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 06:15 PM
    My washer leaking water
    My kenmore washer : The water shows up on the floors near the front of the washer..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 4, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Mine used to do that too, an older unit, when it got an unbalanced load in it. I used to stop it, adjust it and turn it back on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washer leaking water [ 4 Answers ]

I have a frigidaire wsaher/dryer combo, model GLET104AS1, when it start the spin cycle Water come out from the bottom. What could be the problem. Thank you

Leaking washer [ 5 Answers ]

My washer appears to be leaking, I discovered the floor was a bit wet around the front of it. I used it 1 day ago and it worked like normal (went through all the cycles and cleaned the clothes just fine), but I guess that's when it leaked I just didn't notice it right then. So I checked around the...

Kenmore Elite washer leaking water [ 1 Answers ]

My kenmore Elite Washer is leaking water from back. It is not from any of the tubes ( hot, cold water and drain tube are all dry). It is from black hole on the back. It starts to leak water when it is in the washer cycle about 5-7 minutes. I have tried for small load to make sure it is not...

Kenmore washer is leaking water inside the drum and flooding [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My Kenmore washer (which is about 7 yours old) started to leak water (inside the drum) long after the load has been done. One day it leaked so much that it flooded the entire garage. I have turned off the water and can not use it till I resolve this problem. Please give me some...

Kenmore washer leaking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very nice Kenmore Elite King Size washer, about 4 years old. No problems until noticed water leaking from underneath today. Would this most likely just be a simple hose or fitting that needs to be replaced? I have not turned it over yet to look at it. I think it is Model 110.20956

View more questions Search