Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nav Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Jan 29, 2006, 03:19 PM
    Alan Hansen's Entertainers - The Foreign Legion Song
    Does anyone know the name of the song that comes on at the end of this program. It's a french song with a female singer.

Check out some similar questions!

J1 - Foreign Intern [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I started a professional training program in the US last year and it will go on until end of November. My employer gave me a 1099-MISC form but so far I don't know what I have to do. I am beginning to worry as the deadline arrives. What form do I have to fill, what mistakes can I...

Foreign Tax Credit [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a GC holder and I lived in 2005 in the US but I got a small amount of wages and interest from a foreign country. I paid taxes on the foreign interest. It seems to be very difficult to fill out necessary forms. I don't know if I need to file the form 1116 to claim the foreign tax...

Foreign accounts [ 1 Answers ]

I do not understand the purpose of form 90-22.1 (foreign accounts). It says to report foreign accounts if their aggregate value is >$10,000 .( I have a GC, so I have to report my worldwide income ). But, in Schedule B for form 1040, one just mentions " yes, I do have a foreign bank account in a...

Heights of entertainers [ 3 Answers ]

Please suggest a website that gives the heights of Entertainers.  if none available, please give us the Heights of the following: Bruce willis Demi moore Madonna Alex baldwin Mel gibson Tommy lee jones

Heights of entertainers [ 1 Answers ]

Please suggest website that gives heights of enter- Tainers. If not available, please advise heights of the Following actors: Goldie hawn Harrison ford Drew barrymore Robert redford Sarah jessica parker Jennifer anniston

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.