Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2008, 03:01 PM
    I need calm nerves!
    Okay, I'm going on a casting call tommarrow for a raymour & flannigan commercial but, I'm EXTREMELY nervous. PLEASE help me calm my nerves! I'm great with everything like knowing my lines, but once I get in front of everyone, I forget. HELP?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2008, 02:27 AM
    You know your lines. Focus on something in the room other than people when you recite your lines. Envision yourself being successful and getting the part. If there is time, you might like to try practicing what you will have to recite in front of some friends before you audition. I do wish you well in your audition!
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2008, 05:09 AM
    I am wondering how your casting call went? Thanks!
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
    Well, I didn't get it, but ithink it was a great exsperience!
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2008, 12:51 AM
    Yes, I'm sure that it was a great experience, love is abby! Thank you also for having such a positive attitude, even though you didn't get it. "It is better to have tried and failed than to have failed to try."

Consider it as practice for the next one for which you will try-out. Some people, even though they have secure jobs, apply for jobs and interview for them just to keep in practice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When do lads calm down [ 9 Answers ]

I understand its probably normal for guys in their 20s to have high sex drives, but when do they calm down, and I don't mean not wanting sex as I'm sure that's never, but surely they can't go on until their dead thinking of sex all the time. Are they ever just happy with love makign or does it...

Will a diary calm my life?/ [ 12 Answers ]

Do diaries help you relax and let someone know about your feelings without telling anoyone.. should I start one? Because my life isn't perfect it kind of sucks acutally I know some people have worse but will a diary help me??

How to calm down my dog [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2yr old dog who is very hyper. Every time I let her out she squeaks, and runs down the stairs and on my way down the stairs she runs back up and jumps all over me till I let her out the door. She does this every time I let her out.

Nerves of Mush [ 1 Answers ]

It happen to me again! We have a weekly meeting with our customers and I freeze up. My presentation is at the end so I have to wait to give my updates. What is happening is my nerves get to a point where my thoughts and speech go to mush. I believe this is effecting the way my customers react...

Paranoid father, how do I get him to calm down? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been friends with this girl for over a year, and I finally asked her to date me in January. Her father and I had become really good friends during the time we were hanging out, but as soon as I started dating his daughter, he flipped out and basically hates me now. He limited us to holding...

View more questions Search