Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Mar 4, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Puck Flip
    Ever see the pros flip the puck up and catch it for the ref? How do they do that? I can never get under it enough, I'd probably end up beaming the ref with the puck or something.
    mike9927 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 01:58 PM
    It takes fast hands and a lot of practice. It's just a move for show though, nothing you would need to know how to do. You kind of just lay your stick blade flat over the puck, pull it back fast and scoop it up. Again, it's not easily explained, you just have to keep trying till you get it. It helps to have less of a curve on the blade too.
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Mar 20, 2008, 02:09 PM
    Yea I know it's just for show, just think it's kind of cool. I practice it but don't get a lot of ice time to just screw around so it's hard to get it down. Thanks for the tip, nice to see someone posting in the hockey area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puck Light Dimmer [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to install 9 low voltage xenon puck light fixtures around kitchen cabinets. I would like for them to be controlled by a single dimmer. Having trouble finding low voltage sets that I can control that many lights with just one dimmer. Will I have to go to 120 volt puck lights to...

Under Cabinet Lights (puck style) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have just undergone the kitchen remodel. It is a galley style kitchen with the stove and a couple of cabinets and the left, and the sink and a bunch of cabinets on the right. I want to install under cabinet lights on both sides of the kitchen. I am aware that I may need 2 or 3 sets...

Puck Lighting [ 3 Answers ]

I just wired my 2000 sqft house. If that wasn't enough, my wife wants me to install puck lights in the kitchen. In a nutshell, I have two series of lights, each with their respective x-formers. My plan is to attach the house wiring to the 120v side of the transformer, then from the 12v side run...

Changed the Flip, but toilet still leaks [ 3 Answers ]

I replaced the flaps in my toilet 3 times and the toilet still leaks, giving me the phantom-flush. What am I missing? :confused:

View more questions Search