Ask
    1208 lacy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Am I a citizen or a subjeted of the uk under the crown
    Am I citizen of the uk or a subject under the crown
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2008, 05:23 PM
    Citizen, the royal family is not the government, they are not involved in the government... and the queen is just a figurehead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crown vs. Post crown [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having a problem with a dental office I recently began visiting. Two dentists are at the site (one is retiring) and one recommends one thing, then when I sit in the chair to get the work done the other dentist comes in and recommends something completely different. I am going to...

US naturalized citizen to become French citizen? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello! I want to know what the process is like to become a French citizen for an American Naturalized Citizen (born in Armenia). My boyfriend is French, and we might get married but we might not. I want to know : 1)how I could be granted French Citizenship without marrying my boyfriend and...

Marriage law between a Turkish citizen and Greek citizen [ 0 Answers ]

To whom it may concern ı would like to find out if a Turkish citizen gets married in Greece with a Greek citizen does the Turkish citizen has to wait and remain in Greece until her residant permit arrives? Doesn't she aloud to travel abroad before the resident permit document arrives? How...

View more questions Search