Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drops-of-jupiter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 09:44 AM
    Immigration interview
    Hi, can anyone help me to find out the questions asked at immigration interview, my interview will be on the basis of a marriage to a US citizen, thanks for any info
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2008, 02:06 PM
    Probably things like how you met, how long you knew each other before getting married, if you met her family etc.

They will want to make sure the marriage is real and that you actually know each other or if this is a fraud.
    LiNDi Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Mar 11, 2008, 04:17 PM
    Good question the very 1st question they will ask you is how did you get here after that if you were caught by immigration while coming here and you did go to jail they will ask you how did you escape but if you did go to jail while coming here and did escape don't even bother to go to the interview because they wll deport you right then and there they will also start asking questions if your married and how you met (if you are married) but hopefully you get your green card

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About immigration interview [ 2 Answers ]

I am Chinese. I applied for skilled worker immigration to Canada about 2 years ago and got to be proved 6 months ago. But before I first landed Canada, I just got married. So the immigration office in airport did not land me and returned my case to Hong kong where I submitted my application. ...

Divorce before immigration interview [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am a US born citizen living in California. I was recently married to a Japanese person and we've been in a legitimate relationship for 5 years. We were married 2 months ago. We are currently in the process of immigration paperwork and have our interview with the Immigration Dept. for her...

Separation before Immigration Interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I wanted to know what my options are if my US husband refuses to come to the interview. We have a real marriage but unfortunately he is trying to hurt me by making sure that I don't get my papers. I read on line that you can still be separated and go to the interview. I am not sure what to...

Interview in the immigration [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I was today at the immigration reg interview . I am marry to citizen amrican ,and like I said I came for green gard ,they said to my to come for second interview next year ,in this time they said that the inerview going to take two or tree hours . Pleas if someone can help with idears ?

Immigration Interview [ 0 Answers ]

What things ruin a successful interview with the INS?If a wife is scared of her husband , can she tell the interviewer in confidence that she will be protected? Does the interviewer share what each spouse has said about the other?What would happen to the alien spouse if the interview is a failure?...

View more questions Search