Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2006, 11:44 AM
    I dono what to think
    OK so have a new boyfriend and he goes to the same school as my ex does so this Friday I went to the football game at there school and my ex was there and he is kind of friends wit my boyfriend now and he came over and talked to us and said hi and gave us all high fives it was kind of weird and then they went back into the game and me and my friends and my boyfriend went to the other side of the gym and hungout and me and my new boyfriend were all over each other and I could see my ex out of the cornerof my eye stareing at me and watching every move I made and then the next day I texted him and he answered me really fast and he never doess that and then I asked him if he would help me and he said you anything and so I asked him if he thought my new boyfriend was using me in any way and he said he wasn't sure he sasaid he didn't know him well enough to say but he put himslef in the text he was like I know I wouldn't use you but that's me and it was kind of weird and then I was like OK well if you find anythingout will you tell me and he was of course and I dono do you thin the game and seeing me with him made him jelouse and made him think about me and the old days or do you just think he thought I was stupid or something I dono but I really need help with this thanks so much
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 29, 2006, 11:51 AM
    Why stir up s**t.You really have no business discussing you new b/f with your old b/f.Things are confusing enough in a new relationship without you clouding the issue with your ex still in the picture.Not fair to the new b/f.If you haven't made up your mind by now who to be with,then you should leave both of them alone,and stop with the mind games:cool: :eek:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2006, 12:06 PM
    I agree, your stirring up things that do not need to be stirred up. It is non of your ex business of what is happing now with you. The things you talked about are all mixed up and it seems like you like that kind of confusion. Do not worry about it, do not get your ex involved and it sounds that he is hanging around because of jealousy. Another question is why is he your ex? There is a reason, right!

Joe
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2006, 02:26 PM
    You're causing you own problems. Obviously you don't want to be with your current guy. You just stringing him a long. It isn' FAIR that your talking with your old BF. Hopefully they get together and realize what your doing and you don't end up with either guy - you need to learn some valuable lessons here.
    letmeno Posts: 215, Reputation: 23

Jan 29, 2006, 02:31 PM
    You have no business asking you old flame questions about your current relationship. If you have any questions ask your current boyfriend. Stop stirring the pot.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2006, 07:26 AM
    Hi, cutie,
    You have some very good answers so far.
    I would just like to say that boyfriends will come and go.
    It's your decision as what to make of your ex's actions. Sounds like "jealousy", or something like it. He doesn't want you for his girlfriend, and doesn't want anyone else to have you, either.
    This is all part of life, and you will have many boyfriends. Don't be upset when one of your ex's start talking with you again. It's your decision as to what to do. If you like your current boyfriend, then stay with him.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 30, 2006, 07:52 AM
    By asking your old boyfriend about potential problems with the new boyfriend, your not going to get a very true answer from your ex anyway. It sounds like your ex still has feelings for you, do you honestly think he is going to have anything but good things to say about your new guy, whether they be true or not.
    I agree with everyone else why start stirring things up wheen there is no need for it. And if your honestly concerend about the intentions of your new boyfriend then you need to ask him about it, and not rely on a third party. If you can't trust your new boyfriend, then you might want to think about a new one, I would leave your ex out of this, nothing that goes on between your new boyfriend and you is any of his business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search