Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alvyc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 10:15 PM
    The Prophet Muhammad has influenced the most people in HISTORY. He established Islam in 580 and now there 1-1.8 billion Muslims in the world. In only 1432 years Islam has become. The Prophet Muhammad spent 23 years establishing the religions has has influenced BILLIONS.
    Rodrigo78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Nov 21, 2012, 09:36 AM
    Nelson Mandela, for every thing he had to go through; and for everything he represents today.
    sirthomasrules Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 09:07 AM
    It completely depends on what type of person you are and what you like. I would say William at the Battle of Hastings in 1066 and the battle plans when he came over and arranging the troops after that coming up with the Doomsday bookk is simply grand because we still have the census which is like it today

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are you a cat person or a dog person? [ 91 Answers ]

I just was interested in how many people on here had pets. If you do, what species? Did you get them at a breeder or a shelter? What breeds? What do they look like? Do you have pics?:D

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

Other law--Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If I [ 1 Answers ]

Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If it is not, legal action can be taken against the person who is contacting someone who doesn't want to be contacted. I that true?? Panda1969

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Only person in state history to be charged with this... [ 3 Answers ]

I had an appointment with my lawyer and he told me that in this state, no one has ever been charged with "failure to be of good behavior" as a probation violation. I didn't not break any law, I didn't ignore a direct order from the judge and this has nothing to do with the reason I am on probation...

View more questions Search