Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Seilala01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 03:01 AM
    Children's book made into a series
    The book I am looking for was made into a children's series. This screened after school in the 80s.
    Book/Series is about American Civil war.
    A family buys a house in America and the children find a soldiers helmet (civil war) and take it to their bedroom. During the night, a face of a solider has been seen in the helmet. Children try to find out who this solider is.
    IN the lounge of the house, there is a old hand made tapestry that was left hanging over the fireplace. Can't remember the significance of this, but it somehow connected with the solider.
    Children later find out that the solider they had seen in helmet was wounded during the civil war and his mother took him up to a secret room near the attic and locked themselves in until they died.
    Does anyone know the title of the book/movie?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 24, 2009, 04:00 PM

"The Clifton House Mystery" (1978)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rare 80's children's Movie (or made for TV movie) made with puppets [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie (or TV movie) that I enjoyed as a child. It aired sometime during the early 80's. I remember it taking place in a cave with some green creatures (goblins?). The king was making a wish and they started in a song and dance about how the king would be making this wish...

View more questions Search