Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2008, 10:41 PM
    Long distance relationship
    Hey guys :) guess this can also be just as fun as keeping a relationship alive

I know you can't really keep anything because nothing is really yours. And lala and the more you pull the more you push away balh stuff :)

I know the mottos

What id like is some advice please. Anyone around here know of any good ideas to like not get bored or keep the talking fun yeah it takes 2 people to keep something alive.
    But I'm just wondering if there are any tips

We talk a lot and play a lot together over the net. Which is fun.

Anyway any tips or advice would be great

Regards
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2008, 11:17 PM
    Well... to be honest, I've never done an LDR before... mainly because I didn't believe in it. However, I'm sure talking to each other every night + talking about the daily routines can get boring...

Perhaps sometimes you guys can bring up things to talk about (religion, politics, economy, favorite foods, books you guys like to read, movies, etc?)

Perhaps there's a game you guys can play online together..
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2008, 12:45 AM
    Yeah that's some great advice man.. I have the same views as you. I don't really think they can work. But with this girl I really would like to try we do plan on meeting up in a about 6months so its not forever. She loves an online game. I guess ill get into that with her that.

Thank you :)
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Mar 4, 2008, 12:52 AM
    I lived over 800 miles away from my current girlfriend for the first 3 or so months of my relationship and now I've just had to spend another 3 months literally thousands of miles away from her. We live over 150 miles apart during the week and see each other on weekends.

Moomin is my life though. Everything we do is for each other!

We talk as much as we can, have webcams and MSN chats all the time and email each other constantly!

Trust is the biggest factor with a LDR. You need to know 100% that you can trust the other person with your heart, or you're fighting a losing battle!

The biggest thing for us is the knowledge that soon we will be living together full-time! We've got that to look forward to work towards and it's an awesome goal to shoot for!

LDRs can work, but only if you really want to put in the work on something you believe in!

You should definitely have goals to aim for together... like holidays together, or just seeing each other!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Long Distance Relationship [ 6 Answers ]

I'm currently in a long distance relationship. My boyfriend and I are about 2100 miles away!! :( It's 2 months until I see him again, and its been 3months since I've seen him. Has anyone ever been in a long distance relationship or is in one? Write your stories here:)

Long distance relationship. [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry its so long... it's my 1st question ever. Hi!. so I'm in a long distance relationship, we've been dating for about 4 months and everything has been good we have seen each other at least once or twice (both equally visited each other) BUT recently he moved back home to his parents for...

Long distance relationship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been with a girl for 5 months I live in england she lives in Florida we talk everyday and I really love her she loves me I think she is too controlling cause when it comes to hanging up the phone she what's to hang up the phone all the time I tell her everything about me I tell her what I...

Long distance relationship [ 3 Answers ]

My b/f works out on the road for 4 weeks at a time and comes home for 1 week. My question is what ideas do you have to keep it spicy and hot while he's gone and when he comes home. We phone each other every night and text through the day but I don't want to be boring during these times. We are both...

View more questions Search