Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kkennis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 10:19 PM
    Bonding for a felon?
    Can a felon get bonded if the conviction is almost 10 years old? It was a PCS and the position I'm looking for is within the mortgage insurance aspect of business in Oregon?
    vconner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2009, 11:20 PM
    http://www.bonds4jobs.com/index.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A convicted felon marrying another felon [ 2 Answers ]

I am a felon and my fiance' has just been picked up by the feds and we were going to get married in 2 weeks. I am wondering if I can still marry him in the federal jail. I know that the government shuns felons around other felons but, we have 3 kids together and I would think that they would allow...

Bonding [ 2 Answers ]

My friend and I are starting an in-home consumer electronics consultation business. Should we be bonded for that. We will probably not be doing a lot of installation ourselves but will be contracting. Yet, I see us getting involved a little at least to some degree.

Felon applying for mgt job, needs bonding, can that happen? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an offer on the table from Burger King, the problem is a six year old felony. Can I be bonded, asked by the recruiter. Help please.

Bonding? [ 1 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon (six years post) be bonded for management in a international fast food chain?

Bonding [ 2 Answers ]

My question is: I have heard that the government will bond a felon for six months free of Charge to an empolyer does anyone know about this subject

View more questions Search