Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ts82ce Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 08:52 PM
    How to force compliance to a written agreement?
    During a long term business relationship, in 1990, my boss agreed in writing to a specific percentage in the profits of a real estate deal set to happen in (let say) September 2008. But recently my unemployment was terminated. I believe he will make no effort to share in the profits as agreed. What recoarse do I have? Any thoughts?:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 3, 2008, 08:59 PM
    You sue them for the money after the deal. And/or depending on how the agreement is written, you may be able to place a lien on the property to statisfy your amount.
    ts82ce Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 10:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    you sue them for the money after the deal. and/or depending on how the agreement is written, you may be able to place a lien on the property to statisfy your amount.
    Thanks, FR

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Written lease w/ verbal agreement [ 4 Answers ]

Duval county, Fl The house we rented was originally $1400.00 w/ yard service. We signed a lease for $1200.00 per mo. & agreed to take care of the yard. This was 10/15/06. Gave a $500.00 security deposit. Aug. '07 we went out of town & the grass grew. We came home from work one day, & someone...

No verbal or written agreement [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone collect on a gift, they are now calling loan? Have not seen this person for 4 years until yesterday opened the door and there he stood with 2 other men. Invited him in thinking this was a visit or had not seen him for 4 years. He told me that he wanted the money he had spent on the...

Is a written agreement plausible in a divorce [ 1 Answers ]

Hypothetically if a couple were to get married and had kids could they then between themselves make up a written agreement at the beginning of their marrige stating that "if one of them is caught being unfaithful the kids go to the other parent" well then say they get divorced and go through court...

Subletting w/o a written agreement [ 32 Answers ]

I cannot find any state or federal law governing the rights of subletters that have not signed a written lease in the sate of California. My question is that my roommate and I have been sharing a 2 bedroom apt for a bit more (and by a bit I mean weeks) than a year. He has decided that for whatever...

No written lease agreement [ 3 Answers ]

No lease between landlord and myself. Landlord refuses to make repairs. I have not paid rent. Have only been in house for 2months Landlord send a typed letter stating he wants me out in 6days. Is that legal in Indiana?

View more questions Search