Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rkbktb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Wrinkles in vinyl liner
    Pool liner was leaking. Had leak repaired but had todrain pool. No water in pool for 2 days, a lot of wrinkles. We have a vacuum running. Will the vacuum completely remove the wrinkles or do we need todo anything else. This is an inground pool.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 3, 2008, 09:02 PM
    If you refilled your pool those wrinkles are staying until the next time you replace your liner, sorry. Bibbles would come out but not wrinkles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preventing wrinkles [ 2 Answers ]

In your opinion, is there any home remedies or close to home remedies like cocoa butter that can help prevent wrinkles or any that may naturally act as a sp factor for your skin? Thanks in advance.

Remove & replace an existing vinyl liner [ 2 Answers ]

A woodchuck burrowed beneath my 16x32 rectangular pool with a vinyl liner. The ground below the pool floor has suck where the burrows are and I now have pot hole like ruts about 6-10 inches deep on the pool floor. Can I remove the water and pull back the liner, repair the ground and get the liner...

I don't want wrinkles! [ 5 Answers ]

I am 25, and I just started getting those little lines under and in the outer corners of my eyes. Everyone says that there's nothing there, but I see it! I started getting really fine lines on my forehead, too. I have always taken really good care of my skin, I learned the value of it from...

Wrinkles in above ground pool liner and bubble near top [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a house with an above-ground pool in April. I have several neighborhood kids that have used the pool before I purchased it. Yesterday, one of them mentioned to me that he saw the liner was wrinkling where it had not been wrinkled last year. I remember seeing these wrinkles when the...

View more questions Search