Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deadly-Daphne Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 02:47 PM
    How Do I upload a slideshow onto YouTube !
    I've been trying to upload a slideshow onto YouTube for about a month and it won't freakin work , I've tried everything ( probably not ) ! Please help !

It's a slideshow off Windows Movie Maker

Any info please email me , [email protected]
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Mar 3, 2008, 05:09 PM
    I made one recently and didn't have any problems. The only thing I can think of that you may not be doing is: You have to finish the movie, and make sure that you are uploading the finalized movie and not the raw file. Also, try using the multi-upload button on the upload page. I can't ever get the other upload button to work, ever. You don't have to upload more than one file at a time to use it either!
    Deadly-Daphne Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 12:44 PM
    Thanks dude

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to upload a screenshot... how to? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I have a query regarding ms word. But I need to upload a screenshot to support my question. How can I do that or is there anyway so that I can post my screenshot. SAI

How to make a slideshow and upload to YouTube [ 6 Answers ]

I need to make a slideshow, using still pictures that I've scanned, and set it to music, a song I've only found on YouTube. I have no software to do this, and don't want to downlaod any programs that are going to watermark my video. This is for my mom so it's important. She was recently diagnosed...

How do I upload video into YouTube? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a video of a speech that I gave that is on dvd and I want to download it to my computer and then upload it to YouTube, etc. so I can share it online but I can't figure it out for some reason. Any advice or help would be great!

Slideshow script [ 6 Answers ]

What can I use to get the "rotating pictures" effect that you see here?: Trips With Kidz I'm not so bright, so is there a simple script for this? Thanks!

Nero slideshow [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am using Nero Ultra v.6 VisionXpress making a slideshow . When menu is made and titles are put in ,during preview buttons activate + play the corresponding title. BUT when burned to disc and played back in dvd player (hi-end Panasonic )only Menu plays but buttons are not reponding. Any...

View more questions Search