Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candy6raver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Cheating on my boyfriend
    I would like to know how to get out of a situation. I have been with my boyfriend for 7 years now but I have not been attracted to him for the past 2 years. I ended up one night at my best friends house znd had sex with one of her friends. Now for the past 3 weeks I have been talking to this new guy. He is totally gorgeous and really nice. I met his mom and his children and I like them a lot but I have 3 kids of my own and I do not know what to do because I am falling in love with this new guy. Someone help me please
    BILLYJADEN Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Well 1st you seriously need to let go of your current boyfriend. I know its hard because you have being with him for 7 years, but its better to do it now before it gets any worst. You simply have to make yourself happy and if you are sure you love this new guy and he is the man for you then give it a shot. But as of your current boyfriend, just break up with him because you are only going to hurt him more if you keep having him around.
    airwalk_man Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Mar 3, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by candy6raver
    I would like to know how to get out of a situation. I have been with my boyfriend for 7 years now but i have not been attracted to him for the past 2 years. I ended up one night at my best friends house znd had sex with one of her friends. Now for the past 3 weeks i have been talking to this new guy. He is totally gorgeous and really nice. I met his mom and his children and I like them a lot but I have 3 kids of my own and I do not know what to do because I am falling in love with this new guy. Someone help me please
    Well two things we need to know:

1) are your kids with your current boyfriend?
    2) Is the new guy comfortable with your children and the arrangement he has with him.

If your kids are not with your current boyfriend, then get the hell out. If you can't see him as a peer anymore then should be on your way, with or without new boyfriend.

If your kids are with your current boyfriend, you need to get it out in the air, the guilt you feel about sleeping with this other man cannot continue to sit in the back of your mind. That's not healthy for you. After you have done that, unfortunately the ball is in his court and the worst thing he can do is lawyer up and fight for his visitation rights.

Now with the new boyfriend, I would make sure that this isn't the primal "in love" feelings you get in the first month or so, make sure he's solid. It's a complicated situation, I do agree, but the best way you can come out of this is honest. The worst possible outcome in this case is that he's using you for sex, and in that case he's not going to care about the future. You did say you slept with him the first night you met so that says a little about his personality.

This is a simplistic way of looking at it. I'm sure you'll receive some concise advice on this website... there very good.!
    Cheers
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 3, 2008, 02:26 PM
    Just one question, when you lost feeling for your b/f, why didn't you honestly just leave him? I just want to know why you have to cheat, and betray someone, if the feelings have changed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get over boyfriend cheating on me [ 26 Answers ]

Ok, so here's my story. I was with my boyfriend for 4 years and just recently found out that he has been seeing another girl for the last year and 1/2. Finding this out has really caused me a lot of pain. Everyday I wake up and cry, I just can't seem to find a way to let go of what he did to me....

Cheating boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

If you caught your boyfriend cheating with a married woman would you inform her husband?

Cheating boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend had a case of infidelity and after working hard on our relationship and counseling we decided to stay together. He hasn't cheated since or even tried to stray away but the female he cheated on me with is now claiming to be pregnant. He wants to sign away his parental rights because he...

My cheating boyfriend. [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend kevin have been going out for about a year and four months.I am 16 and he is 17. He cheated on me twice, once when we were going out for four months and another time when we were going out for eight months. I obviously forgave him because I always think that if I did something...

A cheating boyfriend. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was with my boyfriend for a little over a year there had always been rumours from people (including the women) that he was cheating on me with her, more emotional cheating than physical, but he had always denied it even in front of her. I believed him, we broke up later not because I thought...

View more questions Search