Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FritzM Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 11:54 AM
    Outlook 2003 can't open attachments
    After having downloaded a Google Taskbar attachment (which came with more than I was aware of) my Outlook will not open the attachments with the folder. Other attachments, Word etc. it will open fine. I have tried everything that I & my colleagues can think of. HELP PLEASE!!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2008, 11:58 AM
    So is it simply jpgs that you can't open?
    FritzM Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 12:19 PM
    No, it's the little folder type. Most don show the file type just the file name. It's the most common type that is used in Outlook.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook 2007 won't open attachments [ 4 Answers ]

I work in an I.T. department and one of our users has recently installed Outlook 2007. Whenever he gets an attachment such as a Word document, when he clicks on it to open it, it opens Word, but there is no document. It's just a gray screen. Anyone know why it is doing this? It will open in his...

Cann't Print Jpeg attachments in outlook 2003 [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having problem printing Jpeg attachments, it prompts me with a message to save the file. I can save the file and than It lets me print by open the file in Picture manager. My problem is when I receive few attachments I want to be able to print by selecting the attachments and clicking file and...

Sending Attachments from Excel via Outlook 2003 [ 2 Answers ]

Unable to send attachments from Excel via Outlook 2003. I get an error message stating "The operation failed due to network or other communications problems. Check your connections>" I can, however, send it via Outlook by inserting an attachment, just not directly from Excel.

Outlook Express attachments [ 2 Answers ]

When I receive photo attachments (jpg files) in Outlook Express the photo appears in the body of the message but the attachment is removed by OE with the message "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachements in your mail(then lists the attachment file names)" Is this a security...

Outlook Express attachments [ 3 Answers ]

I am running Windows XP Home and Outlook Express 6.0. I cannot open the attachments that come with my E-Mail. How do I open these attachments. Thank you Fred  NJ USA.

View more questions Search