Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockyroad11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 11:34 AM
    Concept logo idea stolen! What to do?
    My friend and I can up with a concept logo idea about 6 months ago. We started up a website and started to sell the logo on t-shirts and other items. We send a certified letter with delivery confirmation to the head of marketing for (company A) which explained our idea and why we thought a partnership would benefit both of us. We gave our contact information and what we were looking for (royalties).

We never heard back from Company A and now have seen the logo being sold on a sister site of Company A.

What can we do? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2008, 06:11 PM
    My friend had the same problem. She started Veggie Tales in 1979-81 and the company she was dealing with went and sold it to the people that are now profiting from it.
    She has the patent but for some reason hasn't been able to fight it. I think she has been getting a run around.

You have a copy of the certified letter?
    You need to get all your proof that you were using the logo before they were and try and sue them. If you are able to prove when you put the logo up on your website that should help too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concept paper [ 3 Answers ]

Could you please mention what a concept paper is? What does it contain? What are the major components? Thank you very much! :D

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

Stolen concept; what am I entitled to? [ 6 Answers ]

Forgive my vague description; I'm asking for a friend and trying to avoid releasing too many details as this may turn into a major lawsuit: Early '80s: My friend and one of his associates invented a concept product and gave it a particular slogan. They brought it to a BIG name corporation;...

Concept paper [ 2 Answers ]

What is a concept paper? How do I write it? How can I create a thesis statement?

View more questions Search