Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7miller7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Fuzzy pictures
    I have some old pictures that were sent to me on email. I can only print them on paper or photo paper. They are very fuzzy and I was wondering if anyone could clear up the pictures for me so I can see them clearer.

Thank you
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2008, 10:24 AM
    It's possible that they sent you low resolution pictures that look OK on your computer screen but not printed, unless you print them in a smaller size i.e.. 4x6 instead of 8x10.
    lancekoz Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Mar 4, 2008, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 7miller7
    I have some old pictures that were sent to me on email. I can only print them on paper or photo paper. They are very fuzzy and I was wondering if anyone could clear up the pictures for me so I can see them clearer.

Thank you
    I use Photoshop a lot... I will try to improve them through it if you send them to me. But as stated, if they are low resolution. There is only so much you can do.

[email protected]
    LifePaparazzi Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Mar 31, 2008, 01:40 PM
    I know it's been a while. But I also would love to give it a shot. If you are interested, please contact me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fuzzy Bunz? As good as they say? [ 7 Answers ]

I have always been a firm believer that disposable is just plain better on the whole cloth/disposable diaper war... but recently I have read many articles that say the Fuzzy Bunz diapers aren't the same as the cloth diapers Grandma used. I have read and seen testimonials from several moms saying...

White, fuzzy mold in concrete [ 4 Answers ]

On the floor of my unfinished basement there are cracks and they seem to be growing something white and fuzzy, that I think is mold. Anyone know for sure what this is, and how to get rid of it? I tried dousing it with bleach, but its coming back after about a week.

Fuzzy internet images [ 2 Answers ]

I am not good with computers, but we just brought our computer in to get repaired. It has been great, but now our images are fuzzy. How do I get in to change the frequency to make it good again? Thanks!

Fuzzy digital DVD slides [ 1 Answers ]

I use Nero 6 to make DVD slideshows. Shown on my TV the slides are fuzzy although I have an 8 megapixel camera. My prints are fine and my TV works fine. What is the trick?

View more questions Search