Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robrois Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 09:54 AM
    Wiring for picture in picture
    I have a new plsma TV with one tuner,a dvd,and a receiver. No cable box. How would I wire this up to get picture in picture?
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2008, 09:56 AM
    You just need to have two tuners hooked up, either through a VCR or DVD with a built in tuner, or even a cable box would work.

As long as there are two sources for the signal, your pip should work just fine.

Good Luck!
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2008, 05:26 PM
    If TV doesn't have PIP, you can get a box that will have multiple inputs and do PIP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting RCA Tv picture in picture with components [ 1 Answers ]

How do you hook up a RCA TV (with picture in a picture feature active) Direct Tv satelitte receiver, vcr, colby dvd player? We have had the RCA Tv for some time but never used the picture in a picture feature cause we did not know how to do this. I know you have to have a vcr in order to do it....

Seeing the beyond through a picture? [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Yes, the smiley says it all. Totally confused. Last February, I was looking at a couple of pictures and (please bear with me as I struggle to describe what happened) I noticed that the pictures changed? I could see the original picture, but I could look 'into?' it? I saw tall...

Need help with a picture [ 2 Answers ]

I once saw this picture or maybe it was a poster a long time ago, it was sort of like a parody of the photograph "Lunchtime Atop a Skyscrpaper" by Charles C. Ebbets but the men in the photo were famous men. I recall seeing Elvis and James Dean in there. Does anyone know what it's called or where I...

View more questions Search