Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Llw34w Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 09:26 AM
    Pesticide harm
    What is the harm of using pesticide
    holly_penyo Posts: 81, Reputation: 11

May 1, 2008, 09:27 AM
    They can cause symptoms in humans such as nausea, headaches, rashes and dizziness. In addition, any run off can cause major problems, like death, to aquatic life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self Harm Pleasure [ 5 Answers ]

My head feels heavy, filled with emotion. I can't stand to feel this way anymore. The blood pulsating around my body, fast with fury. I'd crouched on the floor, my hands covering my head. I'm like a cocoon trying to protect myself before the storm. The storm that I will soon be within me.. ...

Causes Harm to Oneself [ 4 Answers ]

My fiancé cuts himself every-time we get in a huge argument. This recently starting happening when a fight led to me wanting to move out for a little while. He has several slashes on his upper arm, claiming he can't live with out me which is a catalyst for hurting himself. His family is from...

Why use of pesticide [ 6 Answers ]

Why do all of our veggies need pesticide.. why don't we just have the patience to wait until tjey grow.. and b regular size like god... it makes me mas how were creating all these uhealthy things in our world for such unnessasary reasons,, instead we could focus on other major issues.

Self harm [ 26 Answers ]

I think I might kill myself before I'm 17 I don't like chosing and everyone around me know that but I have to chose to live why dad for I week on and off or not at all but next year I'm in high school an di have to do more homework and study harder :confused: :(

View more questions Search