Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 08:50 AM
    Monobenzone cream/powder
    Hi,
    I live in the UK, does anyone know where I can get this powder from?
    It seems to be almost impossible to find
    Any information would be great.
    Thanks,
    Jojo
    sexy lee lee Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 07:46 PM
    You can receive it from monobenzone. Com
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Mar 18, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Jojo, the reason it is not widely available is cause it can very dangerous in the wrong hands. A lot of people have been disfigured from using it without medical advice. Are you going to use it for Vit or for cosmetic purposes? Please be careful with that stuff. A lot of members here have had very bad experience with it. I'm sure you must have read their threads. Think carefully as to whether it's something you really want cause the outcome might be irreversible.

And sexy Lee, many members here seems to believe that monobenzone.com is a scam. I'll be very careful buying such a potent substance from them.:rolleyes:
    sexy lee lee Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 09:33 PM
    So far it seems as if Monobenzone.com is the only place I could purchase mono powder and for really cheap. I read a forum on here, where someone said she purchased her mono powder from monobenzone.com and it was working really well. If you know of any where else I could purchase the mono powder can I know. Thanks again.

Mar 18, 2008, 09:54 PM
    I really don't know where you can get genuine mono. I know someone posted about a guy from India, who was selling even cheaper, I think 1 Kg for $200 but most of the people who bought from him don't come to this forum anymore; so you wouldn't know if it works or not.:confused:

Let me see if I can find his details in the other thread for you.

Mar 18, 2008, 10:07 PM
    Ok here is the link, scroll down, check post #79 by Vahid:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...p-52357-8.html

I don't know whether his mono works or not but quite a few forum members bought from him but didn't stay long to tell us what happened... :rolleyes:
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 04:24 PM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Curry Powder [ 4 Answers ]

If a recipe calls for curry powder and I don't have any in the house, what can I replace it with? Thanks!

Chili powder [ 1 Answers ]

Can some one please help me find the history of chili powder I'm supposed to right a paper for culinary and I'm having a hard time find important info on chili powder if you can help me id really really really appreciate it

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Cream allergies? A New Cream [ 1 Answers ]

İ have just found out about this cream:Biotherm Multi Recharge.. İt claims that you will have a perfect shining skin and that it will be 83% more shiny than before. The ingredients also have caught my attention. İt is made up of Gınseng, Vitamin E, and the rest amount consists of Thermal water... İ...

View more questions Search