Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clmtprincess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 07:33 AM
    Do I need a second opinion?
    My six month old daughter has this green gummy stuff in her eyes. It prevents her from opening her eyes after sleeping most times. Underneath her eye also gets red, irratated and swolen. This is not the first time it has happened, and usually happens along with a cold, or this time, teething... our family doctor told us on three other occasions that she would not treat this, because it is probably a small tear duct(? ) and it will go away. But something just does not seem right. Should I go to a bigger town for a second opinion?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2008, 07:40 AM
    Anything green indicates some sort of an infection. I definitely would seek a second opinion on this for your daughter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is your opinion? [ 15 Answers ]

I'm a 26 year old male, no children, and single. First off, I'm not sure right now if I want to be with anyone. If that changes, I would like to find a woman who doesn't want children either. I have nothing against children, I just don't see myself as a parent. I've thought about sterilizing...

In need of an opinion [ 1 Answers ]

All right so I know it's hard to juge a relationship from just one side of the picture but here's my story. So my girlfriend and I have been going out for a year. We met last June and pretty much hit it off right away. We we're both coming out of a serious relationship but we thought let's just...

I need an opinion [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to find pictures/detailed informations about stds because I need it for health class and I don't know where to find it the health book only states the obvious

Need some help / opinion [ 16 Answers ]

I've been swimming at the university pool since July and sort of known this boy. It took him a couple of weeks of saying 'hi' and chit chat to ask for my number and ask if I wanted to have lunch (that was August). Although we agreed to meet up (weeks later), he didn't show up... and had some...

View more questions Search