Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaidy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 06:16 AM
    What can I do to get an orgasm
    I am 24yrs old and have been in a relationship for 4yrs with the same partner. He has tried everything even to proform oral and nothing helps. I feel very hopeless at times and he himself thinks he is not doing is job properly as a man. What is it I am doing wrong please tell me something to do, I would love to know what it feels like to have an orgasm. Sometime when I am having sex my mind is not their, what can I do to relax my mind and just think about sex. I at times try to play with myself and I don't feel anything most of the time am thinking is someone going to come in on me. Please reply
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2008, 12:44 PM
    I think its mostly in your mind...

The fact that you cannot get to orgasm yourself, largely because you can't get mentally in the moment, is key. I can do all the "right" things for my partner... and if she cannot let go mentally, it might not ever happen.

Here's a similar thread that just came through here this last week... read it and post comments back here if you have thoughts...

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...bf-186346.html
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Mar 3, 2008, 07:05 PM
    You'll have to stop thinking about it so much.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2008, 10:21 PM
    You're not with a partner that turns you on... perhaps, after four years, you are just like a pair of comfortable old shoes together.

You need an infusion of passion into your life so you get turned on sexually. Same old, same old is a killer of passion. I wonder if a bit of depression is getting you down and effecting your mood?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't my boyfriend orgasm [ 13 Answers ]

Hi all I have been with my boyfriend for about 4 months and we have tried a few times to have sex but he gets tired out before he cums, he doesn't even from blow jobs and it takes hours of jerking off for him to be able to . Is this a normal thing or could it be I don't do anything for him. Iam...

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

Never had orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

I've never had an orgasm and I really can't imagine what it even feels like to have one. Can anyone explain what orgasm in women feels like and help me determine why I don't have them? I don't understand why sex is so important to most people.

I can't orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

I have never had an orgasm during sex. I have to masturbate in order to orgasm. Im starting to think that something is maybe wrong with my health or something. Im really getting frustrated with this and I need some help.:( What would you suggest I do?

View more questions Search