Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pitbull man Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2006, 08:47 PM
    Dalmatian german shepperd has not eaten
    Hello my name is Jeffrey Glass I have a dalmatian german shepperd and she hasn't ate in 4 days I was wondering if someone could get back to me as soon as possible I would like that either emial [email protected] Or I'm sk8tr6900 thank you jeff
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2006, 09:24 PM
    As long as she is drinking water and otherwise seems OK, I would take her to the vet Monday. If she really seems to be in distress, perhaps you need to try to contact your vet now. Partly it depends on how food motivated she is. I have taken a couple of Labs to the vet within hours of missing a meal and found a problem needing prompt attention. I let a Shepherd go 3 days on a few nibbles and never did call the vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

German [ 5 Answers ]

How Do I Say : Hi, How Are You? In German

German Passport [ 1 Answers ]

I Am A Born In Germany On A Us Army Base . My Father Is American And My Mother Is German . Can I Get A German Passport With A State Department Birth Certificate?

Exercise and Eaten right [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I'm doing really great in track. Track is helping my endurance and speed. But I have question what are some ways to eat right and stay in shape while doing track.

Puppy has eaten cat litter [ 1 Answers ]

My sister's puppy has eaten cat litter. Is it dangerous? What should be done to aleaviate any symptoms?

14 year old Staffie, not eaten in 5 days [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm in the UK and my staffie, (a 14 year old staffordshire bull terrier weighing anout 23kg), has a heart murmur, but recently he started coughing, it turned out to be fluid in his lungs caused by the heart problem. I got some FORTEKOR, and some FRUSEMIDE from the vet, and the coughing...

View more questions Search