Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidak Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Mar 2, 2008, 09:22 PM
    Name of 60's kids books with character "Tim"
    I'm looking for the title and author of books I enjoyed as a kid. I would have read them in the 60's. No idea how old they were.
    Young guy named Tim is central character. Lives in a fishing village by the sea I think. Good drawings in the books, watercolour or maybe pencil crayon . But a little blurry,not sharp.
    One plotline is him"wooing" a girl.
    rjleek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 02:12 AM
    Hi There
    I think the stories that you mean are The adventures of Tim by Edward Ardizzone. Hope that's some use to you. Have a look through abebook.com
    All best.
    Ronnie
    davidak Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jun 18, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rjleek
    Hi There
    I think the stories that you mean are The adventures of Tim by Edward Ardizzone. hope that's some use to you. Have a look through abebook.com
    all best.
    Ronnie

You nailed it, my friend rjleek! It's been many years since I've seen them. I'll have to get me a few of them. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fantasy Movie, elflike characters, character name "Kira" [ 4 Answers ]

I can remember seeing a movie that had elflike characters, and maybe a character that resembled a "Blob" (kinda like a snowman shape, but with maybe elephant skin). I remember a forest like setting, dark, very green, foggy. One of the characters names was "KIRA". It had to be late 70's or early...

Desperately need the Chinese character for "JADE" [ 2 Answers ]

Is anyone able to draw or direct me to a place where I can find the chinese rendition of the name Jade? THank you for any help.

"Get Back your Ex" books. Do they really work? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been seeing a lot of ads for these books about winning your ex back on the Internet. I just wanted to pose this question: Has anyone actually got any of these books, read them, and got any useful information out of them? Has anyone actually got their ex back by following the steps in these...

"Great Books of the Western World" [ 2 Answers ]

What is the value of the 52-volume "Great Books of the Western World" and how do I sell it? Printed in 1952. Entire Collection.

I mαrried "Tim the Toolmαn" from home improvement--αnyone else? [ 2 Answers ]

Yes my husbαnd is α just like tim the tool mαn from home improvement-- no joke.. except αpperαnce wise-thαnk-god (no offense tim αllen)... I'd just like to know if there αre αny other wives out there like me;) Becαuse I too wish he'd stop dreαming αbout tools αnd the lαtest thing to put in his...

View more questions Search