Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ghasphires Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 08:36 PM
    How to register?
    Hi I'm new here from Philippines, just want to ask how to register to get a personal registration number - European state work force office?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2008, 12:16 AM
    (Question moved from Introductions to more appropriate category in order to get more exposure to those who are best able to answer the question.)
    sandeepgarg Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 09:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    (Question moved from Introductions to more appropriate category in order to get more exposure to those who are best able to answer the question.)
    no
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2010, 10:23 AM
    Hi, sandeepgarg!

"No" for what, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do not call register [ 1 Answers ]

Is the National Do Not Call Register valid.

Heat Register Placement [ 4 Answers ]

I was Googling around, thinking about ways to fix my house up, when I found a question and answer column in which the contractor who writes the answers gived the following answer to a question: (source) To me, this explains a lot of the draftiness problem in our house. All of the heat...

What I need to register a business and where do I go [ 2 Answers ]

Where would I go to find out what I need as far as Tax Id numbers, if the business name I am wanting to use is available and how do I register my business.

Moving a register [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need to move a wall in a basement remodel project. The wall has a 11" X 3" duct running down the wall to a return register. This duct is tapped off a larger duct in the ceiling (8" X 12" I think). I need to move the wall back 6' so the duct in the wall needs to be taken out and moved...

View more questions Search