Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JESSIKILINI21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 07:56 PM
    I don't know why?
    My question is?
    I've date an italian guy for about 2 yrs and of course every woman have certain qualities that we all want in a man, well he had all those great qualities that I wanted in a man. After 2 years he dumps me till this day I don't know what I feel but I do know that when he broke up with me which was on a Sunday the next day my grandmother past away in italy. Since then I took all that anger and blamed him all along, he knew my grandmother was the diamond of my eyes. Well since then its been a year in half that we hand't spoken or seen each other, but for some kind of reason I text him to tell him that Id like to meet with him!
    The reason id like to meet with him is to tell him how I felt and that because of him I was bitter until now I love myself and appreciate myself more than ever.
    Was it a good idea that I did took the initiative and asked him on a date?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2008, 08:02 PM
    DATE? To tell him you are doing better now that you are not bitter?
    What are you expecting to accomplish?
    What do you really expect him to do?
    He probably doesn't give a ****-*** about your feelings so why you feel a need to get it off your chest to him?
    friiendz_r_4eva Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Mar 2, 2008, 08:08 PM
    A question to think about... if he dumped you, do you really think he'd care about what your feeling? I think you should move on in life, there are heaps of fish in the sea :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

I don't know what to do! [ 6 Answers ]

We have not been getting along, the kids wants us to stop arguing ,sex is not great anymore , and she has new person of interest in her life, and now she wants out of the marriage not to say he is the cause. How should I confront him, and should I let the children know that their mother doesn't...

I don't ever got one, why? [ 3 Answers ]

I normally don't get an orgasm when me and my boyfriend are messing around.. maybe I don't know what it feels like and that's why. What happens when a girl has an orgasm? :confused:

Well I don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

Ok well I started talking to this guy only like a week ago and I already have strang feeling for him. I told him and supossivly he has them for me too. But I'm kind of confused. I don't want to start anything with him because he's not over his ex girlfriend. We tlak on the phone everyday for at...

I don't know how to get over him. [ 6 Answers ]

I had my first kiss with this lad and I found out he didn't like me when we went out for the second time a couple days after falling out. At first we were a loverly teenage puppy love couple and thought the world of each other, text and see each other every day... But the second tym we went out...

View more questions Search