Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sherice1977 Posts: 53, Reputation: -3

Mar 2, 2008, 05:31 PM
    Felony probation
    I am currently on felony probation for delivery of manufactured cocaine I was sentenced 11-03-05 .I had 3 charges of delivery and one charge of possession with intent to deliver,two of the charges got dropped with prejudice and I plead guilty to two of them so I got 3 years probation. I paid all my fines and did everything I had to do,so now my house gets raided once more on 2-13-08 and the only ticket I got was possession of marijuana misdemeanor so I plead not guilty and I'm getting a lawyer because I had no marijuana in my possession on me.so my probation officer she violates me.if anyone wants to know I have judge braxton at frank murphy .does anyone know what could possibly happen to me ? It's my first violation .I was arrested.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 2, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Was there marijuana in your house ? If so how much ? The judge can send you to jail for the remainder of your probation time.
    sherice1977 Posts: 53, Reputation: -3

Mar 2, 2008, 08:26 PM
    Yes there was 391 grams of marijuana there was 21 dimes that weighed 3.1 grams a piece and 42 quarters that weight 7.8 grams they were all bagged for sale It was my brothers and he got the felony charge on him. I also am not on the lease will that help me any in this case .should I take a lawyer with me into court?Remember this is detroit were talking about to.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 2, 2008, 09:00 PM
    Well in detroit we used to say to take 100 dollar bills for the judge,
    But anyway I would not go into court ever without an attorney.

I don't know if they will revolk your probation for this, esp in detroit, this is like a jay walking ticket compaired to what they get there.
    But if you can get it dismissed somehow it would be a lot better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony probation violation [ 5 Answers ]

How much jail time is involved for receiving a DUI while on felony probation?

Felony probation violation [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend got arrested today for driving while license revoked and he is already on felony probation. What will happen to him?

Felony probation [ 2 Answers ]

I was sentenced 3 years probation and I want to get off early. My po says I can but I need to know how long a felon has to serve on paper before they can get off?

How to tell a job about felony probation [ 1 Answers ]

I was hired for a job about 5 months ago. About 2 months ago I was arrested for somethng that an attorney could get me out of but I had to take a public defender.. How do I tell my employee? :o :( :confused:

Felony probation transfer [ 2 Answers ]

My younger sister would like to transfer her felony probation from Florida to South Carolina--she still owes the state of Florida fines, etc--does anyone know the requirements to transferring probation--is there a legal process, etc? Any insight would be most appreciated.

View more questions Search