Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    celeste Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2003, 09:44 PM
    Bill cosby
    Hi! I would like to get in touch with Mr. (Dr. ) Bill Cosby, but have not been successful in searching for his email or snailmail address. Please don't refer me to websites that ask for a fee to give you a celebrity's address. I can't afford it (I live in the Philippines where a dollar is equivalent to a lot of money.) Thanks! :)
    Yellow_Irish_Rose Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2003, 02:29 AM
    bill cosby

Bill Cosby
    P.O. Box 4049
    Santa Monica, CA 90411
    USA

Here is one proven snailmail addy for Mr. Cosby, who, by the way is a Doctor, he has a PHd in Phys Ed. Hope this helps.
    Gump Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 10:04 AM
    How do I get in touch with Bill Cosby? I too am interested in assisting young African-American students to realize their dreams in an ethical manner. I have some ideas I would like to share with him. Thanks.
    Gump Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 10:06 AM
    How do you get in touch with Bill Cosby? I too am interested in assisting young
    African-American students in realizing their dreams and goals in an ethical manner.
    I have some ideas I'd like to share with him. Thanks.
    densir1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 07:29 AM
    Hello Mr Cosby I Would Like To Ask You What Did You Overcom In Your Life

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who pays the bill [ 13 Answers ]

OK new subject. Lets say you are meeting your girlfriend at the bar to visit friends. She shows up about an hour earlier than you do. She has a few drinks before you get there. You show up, order a drink and your girlfriend tells the bar tender to put it on the tab she started because we are...

Electricity bill out of whack [ 14 Answers ]

I didn't know what forum this should be in so I decided this one. I just got my NiMo bill and my gas usage went down but my electricity usage went way way up. I am talking quadrupling. The only thing we started using was our dehumidifiers down in the basement. I have two for each sid of the...

Tax bill [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend has an unpaid tax bill of $10,000 and the IRS has just ordered her to pay $200 per month until the debt is paid . If she get's a debt consolidation loan and pays the entire amount off , in an attempt to have lower monthly payments , under any circumstances will the IRS be willing to...

Cutting down on gas bill [ 6 Answers ]

I just got my gas bill for last month and it was $500.00, much more than the $300.00 I would accept. I live alone in a 4,300 sq ' house plus 1400 sq ' basement that I work out of. Will it help to seal off vents at the furnace to a few of my bedrooms? I have 5 bedrooms but only sleep in one and my...

Doctor's Bill [ 3 Answers ]

Last spring, I had a toothache and went to a dentist for evaluation. The finding was that a wisdom tooth was impacting a back molar and the wisdom tooth needed to be pulled while the molar needed to have a root canal and capped. The dentist forwarded me on to an oral surgeon who was outside of...

View more questions Search