Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2008, 12:09 PM
    Let's say your name is Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
    Would you least prefer Hillary, Obama, or McCain to become the next president of the U.S.
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Mar 2, 2008, 05:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by George_1950
    Let's say your name is Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Would you least prefer Hillary, Obama, or McCain to become the next president of the U.S.?

Obama.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 2, 2008, 05:45 PM
    Obama,
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2008, 09:51 PM
    President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad doesn't give a big rats a$$ about any of them since he knows they have all been hand picked by the Zionist power brokers that run the United States of Israel. They plant their puppet governments here as well as around the world. Look at Columbia today. Bush is fixing to go after President Hugo Chavez by using his puppet government there.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2008, 04:14 AM
    McCain (BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN)

A Daily Briefing on Iran: McCain: Iran Military Option Must Be Kept

McCain: Iran ‘possibly deranged’ - Politics - MSNBC.com

John McCain: Iran Crisis Most Serious Since Cold War

Obama wants "unilateral" direct talks with Iran even though the efforts of the "international community " to halt Iran's march towards nuclear weapons has been frutiless. The Mahdi-hatter mocks their feebleness.

Hillary at least understands the threat and had the good sense to vote with the Administration on calling the Iranian Revolutionary Guard what they are ;a bunch of terrorist thugs. But I think she would freeze when that 3 AM call came into the red phone.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2008, 01:18 PM
    2 votes for Obama being the Mahdi Hatter's least favorite choice for president? Why would that be, is he going to charm him to death? Afraid Obama wouldn't toss him a bottle of water if he was overcome with Obamamania? Not willing to let Obama fix his broken soul? :D
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx
    2 votes for Obama being the Mahdi Hatter's least favorite choice for president? Why would that be, is he going to charm him to death? Afraid Obama wouldn't toss him a bottle of water if he was overcome with Obamamania? Not willing to let Obama fix his broken soul? :D
    I'm thinking they may not have read the title of the thread.
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2008, 01:56 PM
    I think so, too. I'm betting Babram wouldn't think Ahmawhathisname dreads Obama the most. I just couldn't miss taking advantage of the opening they left ;)

Steve
    P.S. Bobby, did you notice Jacque Reeves will now be screwing up Houston's secondary instead of ours next season?
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2008, 01:59 PM
    Lol; or he could have been thinking about Obombayomama
    Dark_crow Posts: 1,405, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2008, 03:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad doesn't give a big rats a$$ about any of them since he knows they have all been hand picked by the Zionist power brokers that run the United States of Israel. They plant their puppet governments here as well as around the world. Look at Columbia today. Bush is fixin to go after President Hugo Chavez by using his puppet government there.
    OMG!! Aside from the Racist propaganda in you response even Hillary Clinton has come out strongly against Chavez and in favor of Colombia's right to defend herself against Marxist Rebels.

Neither Venezuela nor her interests have been attacked, and they are not at risk of being attacked, and yet the President is acting as if they were. No Venezuelan in their right mind should support this unjustified unilateral rush to war.

I only hope that the Colombians see through this empty bluff. If he begins any sort of war, with Colombia or among Venezuelans:

Dios te perdone Hugo Chavez

Mar 3, 2008, 04:35 PM
    I think so, too. I'm betting Babram wouldn't think Ahmawhathisname dreads Obama the most. I just couldn't miss taking advantage of the opening they left ;) .

Did you guys notice that the moderators move inflammatory questions to the discussion board? Unless the expectations were that we would all be in unison for John McCain it would be rather dishonest on my part to parade the man. I can't digest an ounce of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's deceit or hatred, but I don't support having our children running around in his backyard for 100 years. That rules out the antiquated McCain that would fall into the trap that Dubya did in Iraq. Hillary doesn't have the tact or international respect to deal with Iran. Ahmadinejad can play both McCain and Clinton and he'd toy and laugh at either of them becoming president. Many Americans still don't have the understanding of the mid-east mentality. Obama thus far is the only candidate to present a real threat to Ahmadinejad. Has Dubya's ways produced Osama Bin Laden? Nope.

P.S. Bobby, did you notice Jacque Reeves will now be screwing up Houston's secondary instead of ours next season?
    The only other defensive back on our team to have as many interference penalties was Roy Williams. Now if we could just get Roy to demand a trade, this would be a great off season.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2008, 10:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_crow
    OMG!!! Aside from the Racist propaganda in you response even Hillary Clinton has come out strongly against Chavez and in favor of Colombia's right to defend herself against Marxist Rebels.

Neither Venezuela nor her interests have been attacked, and they are not at risk of being attacked, and yet the President is acting as if they were. No Venezuelan in their right mind should support this unjustified unilateral rush to war.

I only hope that the Colombians see through this empty bluff. If he begins any sort of war, with Colombia or among Venezuelans:

Dios te perdone Hugo Chavez
    OMG!! You are so naïve. The truth is too hard for most Americans to swallow. Let me explain:

America will get FARC declared terrorists and then America destoys FARC, then they can use Columbia for their invasion point right into Hugo's front yard. And then Uribe gets all the coke money. The United States of Israel gets the oil and all oil in the region valued in dollars instead of Euros in the basket.
    It's a simple plan. One of which has been used by the CIA numerous times. They have a template for it hanging on their wall. It's plan number 03337132A.
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BABRAM
    Did you guys notice that the moderators move inflammatory questions to the discussion board?
    Yep, if it isn't perceived as a "sincere question" it gets moved here.

Obama thus far is the only candidate to present a real threat to Ahmadinejad. Has Dubya's ways produced Osama Bin Laden? Nope.
    Hmm, interesting. By the way, no offense intended Bobby. I can't quite grasp exactly what Obama's positions are. At one point he won't rule out the use of military force in Iran and then he introduces a resolution to deny Bush the authority to use military force against Iran. He wants an immediate withdrawal from Iraq but says "I will finish the fight against Al Qaeda." With "targeted strikes" and diplomacy.

His diplomatic approach to Iran is only new in that he says he will negotiate directly "without preconditions." Otherwise, it's the same old thing, let's pressure them, talk them to death and offer incentives. Bush has already done that, including the "We'll help you in the W.T.O." option Obama offers.

Obama seems willing to trust Iran and Syria and I think that's a mistake. Reminds me of that legend of the snake asking the kid to carry him up the mountain. Does Obama really know what snakes these guys are?

The only other defensive back on our team to have as many interference penalties was Roy Williams. Now if we could just get Roy to demand a trade, this would be a great off season.
    Roy won't go, he's making too much money so nobody will take him and the Boys can't afford to cut him... a $6.6 million hit if he goes before June 1 and $4.4 million after.

Mar 4, 2008, 11:58 AM
    Does Obama really know what snakes these guys are?
    Concerning Iran, Obama left the possibilities on the table. Your issue is that he didn't rule out a war is lacking. Presidents leave as many options to their disposal as possible. I'm a bit surprised to hear this. I know some of the Obama dislike is Republican McCain gearing and support, but options is a view that one Ronald Reagan championed. If you're the President of the US, the question of war goes beyond an invasion. I have no doubt that Obama would be an improvement to Dubya (or McCain). Obama understands the social-logic behavior and the dynamics of defiance. The assumption that he trusts Iran or Syria is not conclusive based on diplomacy meaures. The desire to pummel every country that doesn't see eye to with us (the US) doesn't make it necessary.

$6.6 million hit if he goes before June 1 and $4.4 million after.
    For some players starting is as important as the market value. I'd remove his starter status and hope that Roy would initiate a trade. I'd dearly love to see the Cowboys reconstruct his contract for less value and ship his inability to cover receivers and the horse-collaring shenanigans elsewhere.
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2008, 12:08 PM
    They should've puicked up Gibril Wilson when they had a chance.

Mar 4, 2008, 12:19 PM
    Maybe they still have other options in free agency (or a trade). However if they do nothing now, at least with two draft picks in the first round, one in the second, and one in the third, they can help out their defensive backfield. Or the Giants will continue kicking our tuchus with Eli Manning picking us apart... again. :)
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2008, 12:46 PM
    I hear rumors that Parcells wants to give up some draft picks for Marion Barber .

Mar 4, 2008, 02:19 PM
    Knowing Parcell's knack for wheeling and dealing that's possible. I would miss Barber's constant motor churning efforts.
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Yep, them rumors are flying about the Jones boys' interest in McFadden. AP thinks Barber is in the mix but Sports Illustrated interviewed some NFL personnel guys who think Miami will take QB Matt Ryan or a defensive lineman, and Atlanta will go for a defensive lineman leaving the Cowboys a shot at picking up McFadden with the third or fourth pick. Parcells' needs at RB aren't that great with Brown and Chatman - and they resigned Ricky Williams. Brown's rehab is going well and he's expected to be ready for camp. The Falcons grabbed Michael Turner to go along with Norwood, and Oakland just bet their future on Fargas. We'll see I suppose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Iranian harassment [ 5 Answers ]

Is the "reported" harassment by the Iranian navy going to lead to military action from the U.S.

Who is Mahmoud Ahmamadjihad ? [ 30 Answers ]

Amil Imani - Home

Ahmadinejad at Columbia [ 31 Answers ]

Iran's own High Priest of Lunacy, Mahmoud Ahmadgenocide is going to be appearing at Columbia University today. There has been much discussion on the question of whether Columbia should or should not offer this forum to I'msomadinside or whether they should have told I'mamadjihad to f@*& off. ...

Iranian intervention in Iraq [ 6 Answers ]

An excellent short history of Iranian intervention against Operation iraqi Freedom ,the coalition forces ,and the new Iraqi government has been authored by Kimberly Kagans at Weekly Standard . http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/IraqReport06.2.pdf She accurately illustrates how Iran...

Iranian Muslims [ 10 Answers ]

These Iranian Muslims tell us that their savior fell down a well many, many years ago. They say that to allow their savior to come up out of the well, they must kill all of us infidels, or at least start the apocalypse. OK, fine, but, the thought occurred to me that GOD cast Satan and his demons...

View more questions Search