Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unsure78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 09:13 AM
    Small bump on vagina
    I am 17 and have never had sex, a few days ago I noticed a small, red, painfull bump just on the outside of my vagina, right where my pubic hair ends and the skin turns pink. It is hard and raised slightly above the surface. I have no idea what it is, any ideas?
    wackymb Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Mar 2, 2008, 08:26 PM
    I think it could be a pimple. Go have it looked at if it hurts real bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on vagina [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 17 years old and about 9 days ago I noticed a small bump on the inside of the outter lip of my vagina. It is about the same color as the surrounding skin, and nothing is coming out of it. When I squeeze it nothing comes out either, but it does hurt. I initially thought it was a bug bite...

Bump on outside of vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I am 22 and 2 months pregnant with my second child I have been with the same man for 8 years and I have recently found a painful bump on the outside of my vagina under my pubic hair. I don't know what it could be? I was tested for HIV and STD's with my first child and the all came back negative. My...

Bump on outside of vagina [ 4 Answers ]

I've looked through a bunch of pages. Let me start by telling you that my body has been through a lot of stress lately. I was diagnosed with genital herpes almost 3 years ago, and have only been having 1 or 2 Outbreaks a year. Over Christmas, I had an outbreak, took medicine and it cleared...

Bump on vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I recently just discovered that I have one bump on the outside of my vagina. I'm freaking out because I don't know what it is? Is it just a pimple? Can it be caused from someone fingering you? Is it an std? Cancer? Please respond!

View more questions Search