Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -i-love-my-boyfriend Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 09:04 AM
    What should I do with this fat
    Ok I'm 17 years old , 9 stone, and 5ft3 I have a bit of fat on my hips and my thighs are like huge! My arms are huges as well.. but my stomach is toned! Anyway I have 2 weeks to loose this weight, wats the best way to do it. I'm seeing my boyfriend on the 16 and I want to look nice :(:(:mad: :( what's the fastest method?? what should I eat? What excersices?
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 2, 2008, 10:51 AM
    Get out and get active. Go for a jog or speed walk. As well regarding foods you need to stay with what's healthy. Stay away from the fatty foods. You can find out what's healthy yo eat on line. Just Google it.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2008, 11:09 AM
    I found some information -- hope this helps

thighs+exercises | eHow Search

hips+exercises | eHow Search

arm+exercises | eHow Search
    -i-love-my-boyfriend Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 12:43 PM
    Thanks a lot :):):):)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm Too Fat [ 25 Answers ]

When people see me they say that I have a really hot body, but I can't see it. I'm 5'0'' and I weigh about 93lbs, but I swear its 93lbs of fat. I've tried diets and exercise to tone my body, but I'll just stay the same size and gain weight from the muscle. What is a quick and easy way to fix my fat...

I would like to get fat [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everybody this is my first time on here so I'm still learning I allways wanted to gain weight I could eat an eat but its no help for me does anybody know what I could do to gain weight I thank you all for taken your time to help me the reason why is I'm 19 110pd I just think I should b a little...

I'm so fat [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I weigh 134 and I'm in a size 6 and can squeeze into a 5 if I try. When ever I look at myself in the mirror I think I look like a cow. What do I do to stop making myself feel this way. I know personal that I'm not fat because my family's a big family and I would have to say I'm the smallest...

I no I'm fat I tell myself [ 2 Answers ]

I'm about 5.7 an my weight is 10 stone 1 I'm 15 years old an I would really like two lose some weight I want two get down two about 9 stone in 2 weeks I've tried everythink at the moment I'm not eating an doing exciuse until my legs hurt buh the weight Just Anit Cumin Off I Jus Hate how I am an the...

Want to become fat [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 23. I'm so thin. I want to become fat so soon. At least with in 2 months. My height is 5'4 and I'm only 40 kgs. Please help me on this. Could you suggest me some tips on this Bye

View more questions Search