Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -i-love-my-boyfriend Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 07:28 AM
    Should I trust him
    Me and my boyfriend have been together since August, and were in a long distance relationship. He lives in england and I'm form ireland.. but we see each other for two weeks every month. We cheated on each other the first month which we told each other about and we broke up for a month.. we got back together in December and swore we would have an honest relationship, but last weekend when I was visiting him in england he cheated on me at a party and I only found out.. he didn't even tell me himself. I signed into his msn messing and some girl came on saying "did you have fun on sat ;)" she told me everything.. he admitted it but said he would never do it again. It was a mistake. :confused: should I trust him.. I really love him though
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 2, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Love without trust, not a healthy relationship. He has lied and cheated, not healthy for a caring relationship. You've already tried again, and he still cheated. If you want more proof, take him back, and he will cheat again, or you will always be looking for him to. Be single a while, and let him stew in his own juice, while you get your heart, and mind together, to make a good decision, on how best to love yourself, more than you love him.
    -i-love-my-boyfriend Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 08:31 AM
    But I already took him back.. he made me feel so guilty. But ever since I found out he cheated he has been staying in, not drinking, not going out wit his mates.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 2, 2008, 10:54 AM
    We will have to see, how long this change for the better, lasts, but he cheated, and made you feel guilty, that manipulation at its best, and considering the distance, not good, unless one of you is going to move. How do you know he has changed, if your not there to see it first hand?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm not sure I can trust him. [ 6 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy for about a month(obiously nothing too serious), but I've known him for a few months. We had an immediate attraction and up until now everything has been going perfectly. He was talking on the phone with me one day and eventually said he thought Jessica Alba was hot. I was...

Why should I trust ? [ 3 Answers ]

Why is the man who invests all your money called a 'broker'?

How do I trust again [ 27 Answers ]

Hello My husband has a problem with drinking,he is a great guy without it.we have been here before,he said he will stop,how do I believe him or trust him again? STEPHANIE:confused:

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

Trust. [ 7 Answers ]

Hey all OK well lately I seem to be in a bit of a dilemma... I fear that I don't trust my girlfriend. I don't know if this is true, but I am having suspicions... At the moment we are living in different cities and see each other every month or so, we talk every night or most nights on msn, and...

View more questions Search