Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    articstorm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2006, 01:22 PM
    Won't eat or drink
    I have a komondor dog that won't eat or drink been 3 days he has been vomitting and is now brining up bile, he has no get up and go even though we have a ***** that has just come into season
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2006, 01:56 PM
    I am sorry you let this go into the weekend. I am a lot more quick to panic on Friday than Monday. With 3 days of vomiting and not drinking in addition to not eating, he has a problem. This is not just a matter of foraging something that didn't disagree with him. If he is much of a chewer, it could be a blockage. Rawhide and consumable dental chews often cause problems too. Could also be an infection or other things. He really needs to see a vet before Monday. If your vet doesn't have an emergency number, see if the regular number forwards to a paging service. If you can't contact your regular vet, most larger cities have an emergency clinic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My dog won't drink or eat ANYTHING (isnt active either) [ 7 Answers ]

I have a dog that used to jump, bite and run, but now it seems like he is weak for some reason. He doesn't run like he used to. I give him food and water but he doesn't eat or drink it neither. He has vomit once and this other time was trying to vomit but couln't get it out. I feel like I'm doing...

Dog won't drink when alone [ 2 Answers ]

My dog will not drink water when he is home alone. Recently this has been causing issues, I believe, with heat/dehydration. He has twice collapsed after I get home from work. I have have started giving him a bowl of gatorade before leaving for work so that he has SOME fluids in his system. The...

Why we drink juice? [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me: 1)Why we drink fruit juice?Why is it good for us? 2)Why we should drink juice in the morning.( for example not in the night) Please answer me completely and/or tell me where (On Internet) I can find more information. Regards

Please tell me: 1)Why we drink fruit juice?Why is it good for us? 2)Why we should drink juice in the morning.( for example not in the night) Please answer me completely and/or tell me where (On Internet) I can find more information. Regards

View more questions Search