Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    syros7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 10:55 PM
    A 90's kid show with no title
    There was a show I used to watch when I was in preschool. It was about an alien boy that had a watch. He gets kidnapped by two people and then they put him in the back of their truck. He uses his watch to escape, I think it was like a time machine watch thing. The kid had antennas and the show was about escaping kidnappers or something. I remember he used to wake up, and get dressed and all that, but I need help remembering the name of it.
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Oct 10, 2009, 09:36 PM

The only show from the 90s with an alien in it that I can think of is "Alan strange"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's this 90's kid show I'm thinking of? [ 5 Answers ]

When I was younger(sometime in the 90's) I used to watch this kid's show and can't for the life of me think of the name. It had these three rockstar type guys who wore these wigs made of shiny/sparkly pom-pom type material and there was a red, green, and blue one. One episode they performed a...

90's kid show, doll characters [ 3 Answers ]

I used to watch a kids show in about the early/mid 90's. The show was on Nick, I think, and the characters were dolls. I remember there was a pretty girl barbie like doll and another one was a really strong guy with blond hair. I can't remember what its called, can anyone help? If you go to...

I cannot remember this TV show I watched as a kid. Early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the show were there was three guys and a girl and they would help fight Viruses in the computers. One guy hit his drum sticks and another struck his guitar. Then they were transported into the computer. They were put into these robots that could fight viruses by themselves or...

View more questions Search