Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweet20 Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2008, 10:29 PM
    Im confused
    When me and my boyfriend started gettng serious I was turnd on all the time we would have sex all the time but now I don't really want to have sex anymore I'm not as turned on as I was. What could be wrong with me ? Would he leave for that? I also can never have an orgasm is it me or what?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 1, 2008, 10:47 PM
    Have you changed medications lately? Has your relationship changed?

There are a LOT of factors that go into being turned on, and sexual drive. More information about your situation would be helpful.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2008, 12:15 AM
    This has happened to me before... cept I was the guy. My ex and I went at it like rabbits for about 6 months, and then she... just kind of... stopped. I tried different things... massages... candles... oils... romantic dinners... nothing. Are you having a change in heart over this guy?

Synnen's right, there's so many things that go into this.
    edith of olay Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 2, 2008, 06:45 AM
    Any relationship cools down after awhile! That is NORMAL. Nobody, nowhere, nohow, ever stayed at the fever pitch sexual intensity of a new relationship forever.
    That doesn't mean your relationship is doomed, or there's something wrong. Sometimes, however, two lovers will find they've spent so much time focusing on the sex aspect of their relationship, that once it cools down, they really don't have that much in common, or even like each other much! So get to know your guy - who he is, and do stuff together that has nothing to do with jumping each other's bones.
    Orgasm problems? Many times the best sex comes with time. Quit worrying about it so much. The more trust, and comfort you have with each other, (which comes with time) the better the sex becomes and grows.
    And that being said, sometimes I wonder how many sex lives are substandard because somebody was too shy to say "Quarter inch to the right, please!"
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2008, 01:36 PM
    It could be that deep down you want the cuddling and social security of having a man at your side, but you don't have an interest in sex which is passion. I would think you are still young and have a lot of life experience ahead of you... a lot of time to develop your orgasmic neural pathways through stimulation of your passion places... practice makes perfect. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm confused [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I got married at an early age cause he got me pregnant. And we didn't actually live together cause he needs to work abroad for 2 years and when he comeback I also go abroad so I think we just stay together for 1year at the most. And now we haven't seen each other for almost 2years again. The...

I really am confused [ 7 Answers ]

OK I have 2 kids with this guy and he got locked up and he has 3 years to do and I really can't seem to get him out of my heart because we were together for 5 years and now I am engaged to be married and I don't want to be with this guy that I am with right now do you think I should call this...

I'm so confused. [ 2 Answers ]

Hiya I would like some advice/help please I'm a little confused about my period this month. Ever since I was 12 I have had regular periods every months they always start on the 13th of every month, and last for five days. During this month I stupidly had unprotected sex twice this month. I started...

So Confused [ 8 Answers ]

I had an affair with a co-worker for 3 months before the guilt became too much and I had to tell my spouse. We broke up tried to work things out the I left again and went back to my co worker and then finally left both of them. I just found out I am pregnant with my co-workers baby. The thing is I...

Confused, What to do? [ 4 Answers ]

So here is the confusing situation. As long as I could remember I loved my best guy friend. Since I was like 12 the feelings just grew and became something real. We were always close. Then when I was in senior high we slept together a few times but never really became boyfriend/girlfriend. But this...

View more questions Search