Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Subramoniam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 06:11 PM
    My dream girl
    I am in love with a girl but I did not convey my feelings to her. Even she was constantly starring at me. But now, unfrotunately she got married and even now I could not able to forget her.

Actually I am short of words to express my feelings. I saw her in my office but now she resigned. I do not know what to do and I can see only her face in all places.
    skysky Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Mar 1, 2008, 07:13 PM
    I think you should tell her how you have felt. Ask if you could still be friends and hang out. :)
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Mar 2, 2008, 12:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by skysky
    I think you should tell her how you have felt. Ask if you could still be friends and hang out. :)

NO WAY! That is terrible advice. She is married now, you missed your shot. This is just one of those situations that didn't go your way. If anything, take this as a learning experience and try and be a little more ambitious next time. There is no reason to tell her how you feel about her unless you want her to avoid you.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2008, 01:21 AM
    This women is married and is off limits. It does not matter how you felt. You need to stay away and you need let this go. You need to keep yourself busy and do something in your life that gets you away from an obsession of someone that will never be yours.

One day you, will for sure find that right person for you. For now you need to be patient and learn from this experience as the above answer stated.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 2, 2008, 09:31 AM
    She is gone and its time to move on, or you can moon over her, and miss any chance at happiness you may have. Your choice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Dream of little girl [ 2 Answers ]

I had a dream that I was carrying around a two year old girl and I was so happy. We were having a great time playing and laughing. Then my fiancé came into the dream and said to the little girl, you daddy's little girl and my fiancé said now I'm complete I have my family. Then I looked at the...

Girl dream? [ 4 Answers ]

I keep having a dream about a girl I have never meant before and she seems to know who I am this has been going on for a month now any ideas as to why this is happing?

Put too much pressure on my dream girl now she wants space. *Calling Wildcat* [ 44 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal. I read a lot of threads and responses. Very good advice from this forum. Here is my story. I dated a girl 8 years ago we fell hard for each other and since then she has been my "dream girl" the girl I put every new girl up against.. The girl I'd think about while I'm...

View more questions Search