Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unnamedfeeling Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 03:42 PM
    For the girls.and guys.
    Ok, I want some female opinions on this because my friend is going through a stage of self hatred and I really want to give him something to show him he's a catch even if he doesn't see it himself.

What do you think of the guy on the left in the red'ish shirt? Would you go up to him if you saw him in a bar? Would you run if he came up to you? Do you think he's good looking?

Please give some hounest answers, don't be nice and say something just to try and cheer him up, please be hounest!

JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 3, 2008, 06:40 AM
    Tell him to stand up straight, use a razor a little more (not on his little beard, just lose the scruffy look), and ditch the bling. He's good-looking enough fine, just rough around the edges.
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Mar 3, 2008, 08:50 AM
    Yeah he is OK like that dark mysterious look
    whyohwhy Posts: 60, Reputation: 8

Mar 4, 2008, 11:47 AM
    He's OK. Too young for me. But, you... he needs to clean it up. I like a smooth face.
    airwalk_man Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Mar 4, 2008, 07:56 PM
    Are you looking for comments or solutions?

This guy sounds like he needs a confidence boost. I suggest a good read for him would be David DeAngelos "Double your Dating". As contrary to the title of the book, it really helps in overall confidence boosting and definitely has some tips on approaching women, which can then be used to approach nearly anyone. Plus its written in guy talk so anyone can understand. Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of girls do guys like [ 27 Answers ]

I really don't know this question because some women I think are not decent and kind-hearted, but guys like them. So, do guys like those who looks sexy, or beautiful, despite the possibility that they might be not kind-hearted people? I doubt there are different values or standards between...

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

What do guys really like in girls [ 5 Answers ]

What do guys truly like in girls? I mean, I've read in magazines that guys like a lot of stuff but all my guy friends act totally different from what the magazine says.

What do girls want to here from guys. [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: OK listen Im a 19yr old hot male and lonely... the prob is that Im just to quite... I mean girls say Im good looking all the time... when Im around them wordz just don't come out... I just get speechless... and when its quite things get a little awarded... I just don't know what to...

Help please guys and girls! [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am still here and haven't posted anything here so I don't have too much reputation but I still need some help from you people here please help me OK! I don't understand why this girls still wants to keep in contact with me when we been separated for 4 months now! If I don't call...

View more questions Search