Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    portlandpalikari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 02:09 PM
    Need greek immigration lawyer in the Pacific Northwest
    My question is if anyone has a recommendation for a immigration lawyer that specializes in greek law. I have my mother's birth certificate from Heraklion, Crete Greece and my baptismal certificate from the same town on Crete. Do I need a long laundry list of documentation? Who is the best resource to facilitate the application for a Greek passport? I wll need to take into consideration my wife and if I need to concern myself with her staus in this process. Thanks for you help!
    shon86 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 09:47 AM

If you do not speak greek, and not living in greece, and you want to be sure that you apply with complete correct reffernce verified, and you understand how much the wuropean passport is worth for oyu and you children, you can think of not taking any risk and yes get an advocate, as we did, the greek law is not easy, and somtime small problems of names etc. can cancel your application, if you wish to get positive result and you did confirmed the rights of your mother, still you can use an advocate.
    You can look also in this link:
    WORLDWIDE LAW FIRM - GREEK-EUROPEAN PASSPORT |

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

Federal pacific circuit board [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older house that has a federal pacific circuit board. If I wanted to replace this on average what do you think that would cost me?

Pacific breaker panel [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I didn't know what category my question would fall under so I thought I should just pick one. My husband and I getting ready to sell our house and we had our house inspected. After the inspection the inspector stated we had to change our electrical breaker box panel, which could run...

View more questions Search